“Every saturday Chilli Eggs yum”
Review of Wild Poppy - CLOSED

Wild Poppy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Fremantle, Australia
“Every saturday Chilli Eggs yum”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Every Saturday after slogging it out at nearby Boxercise myself and friend go to this lovely little cafe for Chilli Eggs... spicy on Paratha bread with a side of Mushrooms one serve enough for two..good flat whites perfect way to start the day... the staffs are lovely and friendly

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank meph

Western Australia
“First and last visit”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was visiting someone in Fremantle Hospital and this cafe is just around the corner so I ordered a coffee and a roll - it came to over $20! The coffee was nice, as was the roll but $20??!! Very overpriced for what is was. I will eat at the hospital canteen in future!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank AnnieH_8
Melbourne, Australia
“Won't be popping back anytime soon”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We'd heard good things about this little cafe.
When we got there all the outside tables were full, so a good sign. We waited till one was available.
Once we sat down a very efficient ting lady cleaned the table really well. Looking good.

We ordered 2 coffees, two meat breakfasts and two fresh juices. One coffee came with the promise of the other coming. Our breakfasts arrived next then our juices but no second coffee.

The young lady apologised and produced our order and it seems only one coffee was put through, no problem simply order another huh?
Well it turned out to be a big hassle. We had to stop having breakfast and went in to the counter to pay first. I didn't want my breakfast to go cold so I declined. The young lady then asked her management what to do about the situation. She came back and told us we'd have to go to the counter to order and pay NOW.

It just spoilt the whole experience because of their mistake, I'd have thought if we bought two of everything, spent $60 on breakfast then we'd be able to get a coffee. I was more than happy to pay for it, just not in the middle of my breakfast.

2 Thank Michael D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poopy service”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Very poor service. Over priced food. Biggest thing that annoyed me was that I could only chose 4 things for my juice! Also, a short mac is not a long mac traditional, and why is it more expensive for a take away coffee?

1 Thank Joxy85
New York, NY
“Will not return”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Very poor service, inflexible and unfriendly. Food was ok but very overpriced for the quality. Additional fees for takeaway coffee and FYI a long mac is not a latte.

2 Thank ljanders