“Local Freo”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Fremantle, Australia
“Local Freo”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

A local hang out. You're sure to feel at home and get an idea of what it's like to be a true Freo local if you hang out here. I enjoying it at night over a wine after a visit to the luna cinema (across the road) or in the day for a coffee. Enjoy.

• Visited May 2012

Bilbao, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super nice place”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Nice dinner, great burger and live music on Thursdays.
Highly recommended. Also the Nachos to share

Visited May 2012
Brussels
“good food, good coffee”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

good lunch/snack food, very good coffee and also live jazz on Sundays

Visited April 2012
Fremantle, Australia
“Apparently I'm still invisible”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I reviewed this place last year and thought I'll give them another go as many people like this place - I think I'm the wrong demographic for them. What a waste of time, similar experience to the first - so I won't waste time rewriting it here's the last one.

Last night my friends and I decided to try XWray. I arrived first to be greeted by a young amn who handed me a menu told to find my own table (not uncommon but alittle off putting). I found a table larger enough for our group but it was filled with the last customers dirty dishes, glasses and used napkins. I sat down expecting someone to at least clear the table.
Another younger couple came in and they were treated like royalty! Taken to their clean table, seated, and generally made to feel welcome. Two wait staff walked past me four times, I even eyeballed them and smiled but not one attempt to clear the table was made. I started read the menu but couldn't as it was covered in food residue and finger prints.
As soon as the rest of the group arrived we left. I may not be young and hip (apologies for the poor attempt at young speak) but my money should be as good as anyone elses. Will never step foot in there again.
Poor service, dirty tables and menu - don't know about the food.

• Visited October 2011