“Just a bit diffrent”
Review of The Raw Kitchen

The Raw Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 369 Restaurants in Fremantle
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Set in an original 1920s warehouse and centered around an ethos of healthy, sustainable living. The Raw Kitchen is a new type of venue bringing together a plant-based restaurant, lifestyle store, yoga and studio space. We place an emphasis on transparency and ethics as we believe in an honest approach to the way we provide our services. Our goal is to create a space to come and be, for community, to relax, explore and connect.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

You need to go in with an open mind. Once I was over the idea that I had to have my coffee with a milk substitute. Everything else was fine very tasty and inspired me to cook a little vegan of my own at home.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

My wife is dairy and gluten intolerant so eating out is often a challenge. All the dishes here were gluten and dairy free so she had huge choice. Curry was magnificent as was the pesto pasta. Dessert cakes are fantastic. Paprika wedges were super - but difficult to find anything for small children and they didn't like the paprika. Unfortunately non paprika wedges got lost in the order and 2 little girls couldn't understand why wedges took 45 minutes. Black coffee is good but in our party of 14 most were white coffee drinkers and the almond milk was not liked. There is no meat either so some of our men moaned and struggled to find a meal they fancied. But then it was my Wife's birthday so they were told to shut up. Great smoothies and juices - unusual flavours. Little interesting shop as well. Worth going to make your own mind up.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

An old school friend and his partner had booked us in for Sunday lunch, the Restaurant opens at 11 am and was quickly filling. We enjoyed a variety of both raw cold and hot food and it was a new and enjoyable experience to try food like this, NO meat and NO dairy.
Well worth booking but was a little bit pricey.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I am not even a vegetarian but I enjoyed my visit.

Space is very cool with different seating areas and some "rooms" comprising sea containers (it is Freo after all).

Nachos were delicious. As was the pad thai, even tho it was cold. Suggest you check with waiter if you're after something cooked. Having said that, there were some yummy looking wedges going past.

Worth checking out.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Such a cool looking place, we didn't stay for a meal but grabbed a takeaway coffee instead but it was terrible. Really bitter and over extracted tasting so the high priced coffee went straight in the bin :-(