“Trip down memory lane”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great little spot. Still in the same place after all these years. Used to dine here when I was a child with my parents and Frank was always out the front. I live in Brisbane now and visited for my birthday. Disappointed no scallops but the scallopini was great. Love that the old tables are still there.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

No Fremantle sojourn is complete without a visit or ten to
Villa Roma. Yum yum yum.
Authentic Italian cuisine. I love every dish and that includes the dishy waiters. Nunzio introduced himself and gave us wonderful advice and service. I always eat at Villa Roma when I travel to the West, plus I have been there for a wedding celebration and a business function. See you next time. Bellissimo!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

10 of us visited Villa Roma on a busy Saturday night. It was buzzing - full of people, about 150 I would estimate. Happy chatter and friendly atmosphere. The service was efficient and professional and the food was exceptionally good. All enjoyed what they had, the only grouse was that the mussels were quite small but there were a lot of them. My oven roasted goat in Neapolitan sauce was succulent, perfectly cooked and flavoursome as was my wife's prawn linguine. Very good value and a pleasure to be attended by people who looked as if they were happy in their work. I'd like to work my way through the menu!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We found this restaurant by accident while wandering around Fremantle on a cold evening and my god we were so glad we did. It was our last night in WA and we were so sorry we couldn't visit this place a second time! The food was so fantastic, my partner commented to me that - that was the first time in a long time I had finished a meal!! I had a kind of chargrilled chicken salad - I cant remember the name at the minute, I also had garlic bread and a glass of red wine. Everything here was great, the staff were very friendly & it would appear that they have many regulars returning to the restaurant. I hope to eat here again on returning to WA. Previous reviews have complained of the furniture in this restaurant, it's not hectic but it's not anything I noted until I read the other reviews AFTER going to eat here, but so what about the furniture - the food is so worth it!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

In a quiet part of Fremantle away from the main restaurants but that means parking is easier at night. We had a birthday party here and again the chefs and staff did a superb job. Fillet steak in pepper sauce was excellent. Barramundi was so moist and tasty. The gluten and dairy free diner was especially well catered for.
Wines are modestly priced and good advice is given by the owners - Stella Bella SSB white is exceptional as is the red.
Cheesecakes for desserts are fantastic so save room!
Coffee cannot be faulted.
We will be going back again and again.

1  Thank Fosseboy