“Great service, very clean modern rooms” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Suites Fremantle

Quality Suites Fremantle
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Fremantle
Perth
“Great service, very clean modern rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2010

My husband and I (together with our 3 month old) stayed at this hotel for 4 nights recently. We had a hotel room (ie without kitchenette, although I know these are available).
The first person that greeted us was Akiko, who must be the happiest bubbliest check-in person i've ever encountered.
Check-in was very efficient and our pre-booked parking was organised (make sure you pre-book as there are only about 4 car bays).
The room was spotlessly clean (and I am quite fussy) and the bed comfortable.
Our room was facing the back of the hotel (which we requested). The only thing was that it was a little loud on Saturday night however there was a carnival on so it was to be expected. We only heard noise when we were falling asleep so it was nothing that kept us awake. Had we not had a newborn we'd probably be out there too having fun!

The location of the hotel is excellent and you are steps away from the main cappucino strip and about a five minute walk from the beach/wharf.

All in all, a really great place to stay in Fremantle.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank MimTraveller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2009

idealy located ..great spot

wenderfull resturant and food outside the door

great rooms , boutique luxury rooms , wife loved the weekend

unforgettable time , will be back soon

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank hotstaf
cold11
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2009

love the private balcony , great rooms , will be back with the family

very clean & with a great location ....@ great prices too

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank cold80
Perth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2009

I must disagree with your review; I have stayed at the Bannister Suites for the first time about 3 months ago and I have been back twice since then. The building is brand new; I found the room to be comfortable and quite large with modern furniture and the bathroom was sparkling clean .There is no wireless connection in the room but you need to plug in your computer to the wall socket for the internet connection, it might be inconvenient for some people, but personally I don’t mind it. The hotel is perfectly located, in the middle of Fremantle and within a walking distance to the market and all Freo restaurants. Their reception staffs are so friendly and helpful. They have limited parking as stated in their website and their receptionist explained to me that they only have 5 spots, so if you require parking you either book it in advance or first come first served!
They don’t have a restaurant or breakfast service (why would you? if you are in the middle of Fremantle cappuccino strip and within a short walking distance of some of the best dining restaurants in Perth?) They never claimed that they provide breakfast, however there is a packaged “breakfast to go” (Cereal, milk, muesli bar, juice) available for $10 which I found very satisfying if I don’t have time to go for a full breakfast.
There are no pubs or discos next to the hotel the only place close by is the new port hotel(pub) which is in the other side of the road about 50m away. I know that for fact because the last time I stayed in Freo and decided to go out, I had to walk a fair distance to find a pub that plays nice music, and when I finally found it my feet were hurting!!I was wearing my new shoes!!
All in all I found the hotel to be a very good value compared to the prices charged by other hotels in Freo and I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends or other Trip Advisor readers.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
3 Thank Corporatetraveller1
Sydney
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2009

Please don't book this hotel!, There is not carpark (only ONE, that is use for the owner), there is not dannning (of couse tthere is not breakfast), next to them, there are three big discos and pobs,have never stayed anywhere so noisy.!.. hotel is very unconfortable. The room you are very small, the walls are soo thin!.. also the price is soo over expensive for what u get!...(not breakfast, not carpark, and not sleep the whole night) and the wireless didnt worked!...

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
3 Thank domatoSydney
OwnerBSF, Manager at Quality Suites Fremantle, responded to this review, October 9, 2009
The Bannister Suites Fremantle opened its doors for the first time on the 23rd July 2009. It has been constructed to the highest standards and will be rated at 4.5 stars as soon as we qualify for an AAA rating, (AAA do not assess brand new hotels until they have been open for at least six months. The furniture and fittings have had no expense spared, and all rooms are generous in size. We have 5 secure parking spots at our hotel and my car does not occuppy any of them, I hire a parking spot across the road to ensure our guests have first use of the limited parking available, it also states clearly on all of our websites the conditions and allocation of parking spots.

Our website states we are accommodation only, the availablity of Food & beverage (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) is just thirty metres from our hotel where guests can choose from world class restaurants, cafes etc.

There is one hotel 50metres from us, we do not have any night clubs in our immediate locale.

This hotel has been open for just 10 weeks, it is constructed from solid concrete (poured) and exceeds all Australian standards & was acoustically tested before opening and was and is the quietest hotel I have been involved with for over twenty years.

As I cannot identify the writer of the above review I cannot comment on his room rate other than to say we had only been open not quite two weeks before his supposed stay and our prices where heavily discounted (and still are) as opening specials.
and the wireless didnt worked!...
Our Internet is Hard Wired, we do not have wireless internet. LAN cables are freely available from reception to connect to our FREE internet service.

I actually cannot believe the libellous wording of this heading that has been posted.

Anybody visiting Fremantle is welcome to inspect our property, and form their own conclusions.