“Fantastic”

Little Creatures
Ranked #4 of 86 things to do in Fremantle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We're pretty proud of our Fremantle brewery and we welcome visitors from far and wide every day. Grab a Pale Ale and a pizza and soak in the brewery chaos or wander out into the backyard to enjoy your beer and nosh in the sunshine. You could also head to our Brewhouse bar to pick up a six pack to take home , free bike hire to explore around Freo for the day or stay awhile for a tasting of our full range of beers. We also love to show people around and run brewery tours at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm everyday... just come in and ask us or get in touch if you have a big group.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My friend and I went to Little Creatures to the beer tasting that was advertised. We were in a tour group of about 20 (we didn't know the others in the group) and were greeted by a rather interesting guide (cant recall his name) but he was very entertaining to say the least! We were given a tour of the premises and in the end were able to sample a few of the beers they produce. All in all a very entertaining time. Well worth the tour. Its an interesting insight into their business

There are newer reviews for Little Creatures

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I love this place. We went as a party of 10, shame there isn't more outdoor seating, but it is a very busy place. You can watch all of your food being cooked fresh, the waiting staff earn their money. IF you can get a seat outside I recommend it. We sat outside (it's on the harbour's edge) and we saw wild dolphins just swimming in the water. You don't get that where I live!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was a nice experience on a lovely day although for a Brit the beer was very expensive ie about £6 a pint having said that it was busy had a good atmosphere and some nice beer although for some reason it was cheaper in the shop part? Have a go.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fremantle is an amazing little city and no visit is complete without inbibing a beer or six over at Little Creatures. I loved this place. I only had the potato wedges to eat, but to drink they have a good selection of brewed on the spot ales and pilsners. Get the single batch porter if you like rich, thick, nutty brews. If I'm ever back in Freo, I'll be back to Little Creatures.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Best spot ever for a quiet ale or to2 on the back deck overlooking the water. Nice heaters for winter and great service with v friendly staff. Great food from nibble to the lot. Fantastic ambience and live music some night's...lots of fun