“Vibe on”

Little Creatures
Ranked #4 of 89 things to do in Fremantle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We're pretty proud of our Fremantle brewery and we welcome visitors from far and wide every day. Grab a Pale Ale and a pizza and soak in the brewery chaos or wander out into the backyard to enjoy your beer and nosh in the sunshine. You could also head to our Brewhouse bar to pick up a six pack to take home , free bike hire to explore around Freo for the day or stay awhile for a tasting of our full range of beers. We also love to show people around and run brewery tours at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm everyday... just come in and ask us or get in touch if you have a big group.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Mid week visit to Fremantle, went on recommendation. Place was packed. Such an unusual brewery type setting, cheek-by-jowl with tanks and pipes. Service and food was very good. An experience. Oh, and great beer,

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is the best place to hang out if u like a beer. Lots of places to sit, food , drink and in the background a brewery u can see. Well worth it to have little creatures with ur mates and lunch if want to... Table service on outside deck was great spot to hang out although be carefull when u finally stand up as u might be a bit wobberly like us

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Every time I go to Freo I have to come to Little Creatures. I am always delighted with the food. The kangaroo sticks are amazing, the prosciutto wrapped prawns are to die for, the pork belly is delectable, all the pizzas are heavenly and the chilly mussels are just WOW!
It is a little pricey but it is well worth it.

It is a nice place to enjoy the sunset. The place has a romantic feel in the evening with all the fairy lights.
There are plenty of places to sit but if you want to smoke you have to go up the stairs in the outside area.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

being an easty and a fan of the beer i was looking forward to checking out the little creatures brewery. i was expecting to taste all the beers that they had on offer however i was shocked after my first schooner that it was going to cost me $6.50 each glass. I can buy it on tap over here in the east for less than that, but at the brewery where it is brewed to pay that price is a joke. consequently i think you would get a better experience just going to your local dan murphys and getting a 6 pack for cheaper.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Went to Little Creatures as it has been recommended whilst in the Uk. Went to see what it was about, the atmosphere was good and the surroundings were really quirky and interesting! However beware of the rude staff. There were a couple of grumpy staff and the barman that served me was not happy i did not have an ID stamp! In fact he got quite aggressive about it! It's not my fault if the entrance staff don't ID me and stamp me on the way in! I got asked for ID which wasn't a problem as I'm 31 years old but don't get stroppy with the general public if the door staff are not asking for ID. After all this he then got my drinks order wrong! Certainly won't be rushing back.