Arriving on the 9th September with just 4 of us, we were shown the upmost respect by Mark and Ursula, and also Jacqui.
Fantstic meals yet again, in the evenings.
Saturday 12th Saw the arrival of the rest of our group of 22, everyone without exception thought what a wonderful place the Oberland was, with special mention to the evening meals.
As we were a charity walking group from the UK, on the day of our Charity walk to the summit of the Schilthorn, Ursula was up at around 5am to help prepare our very early breakfast at 5.30am, also supplying everybody with packed lunches for the walk.
This goes way past the attention to detail normally handed out by hotel proprietors.
I would certainly recommend a stay at the Oberland if you are In lauterbrunnen, or if not stopping at the Oberland, at least try their wonderful food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly, family run hotel is in the centre of Lauterbrunnen, only a 5 minute walk from the train station, not far from the famous "Staubbach" waterfall. Lauterbrunnen itself is situated in one of the most awe-inspiring settings in the world. Ideal for summer and winter vacations. We also have a popular restaurant serving typical Swiss dishes and other tasty things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Oberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oberland Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Oberland Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - Jungfrau