Our stay at the Oberland was very enjoyable. Our room consisted of two twins and a set of bunk beds even though there was just the two of us. The room also had a large bathroom, a small balcony, and amazing views from the surrounding valley. One of my favorite features was the bed in which you could raise up the back part of the mattress like a hospital bed for maximum comfort. Also, if you are going to eat at the hotel order the signature Swiss cheese fondue as it is really delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly, family run hotel is in the centre of Lauterbrunnen, only a 5 minute walk from the train station, not far from the famous "Staubbach" waterfall. Lauterbrunnen itself is situated in one of the most awe-inspiring settings in the world. Ideal for summer and winter vacations. We also have a popular restaurant serving typical Swiss dishes and other tasty things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Oberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oberland Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Oberland Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - Jungfrau