Six adults we stayed for 6 nights. A lovely new, modern and spacious self contained apartment in excellent condition with a very well equipped kitchen. Large fridge, 2 ovens and everything else that you need. 2 bathrooms/toilets which is a necessity with 6 adults.. Great views from the balcony. The owners and staff were friendly and helpful. Hotel Oberland is in a great position, just a few minutes walk from the station. Lauterbrunnen is a wonderful place to stay and great for day trips or for the skier. We stocked up on supplies at the large supermarket opposite Interlaken Ost Station on the way and then only had to replenish from the local supermarket. Would certainly use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly, family run hotel is in the centre of Lauterbrunnen, only a 5 minute walk from the train station, not far from the famous "Staubbach" waterfall. Lauterbrunnen itself is situated in one of the most awe-inspiring settings in the world. Ideal for summer and winter vacations. We also have a popular restaurant serving typical Swiss dishes and other tasty things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Oberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oberland Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Oberland Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - Jungfrau