Our group of 9 stayed in Hotel Oberland for 3 nights in June 2011. The location of the hotel is only 250m away from the Lauterbrunnen train station. It is very convenient and along the stretch of road, there are shops and convenient shop.
Mark & Ursula are very kind and helpful. Arranged 3 rooms on the same level for our convenience. They gave us many tips and information during our stay.
The restaurant within the hotel is great. We had Cheese Fondue, Rosti, Pizza and a wide range of main course to choose from. Special thanks to Chris, one of the Restaurant staff, who is full of enthusiasm and great attitude.
Just on the right side of the hotel, there is a bicyle rental shop , we rented bicyle where we cycled along the valley of Lauterbrunnen, beautiful. Not cheap, but you get great atmosphere, lovely scenery and nice weather.
We had a great stay in Hotel Oberland. Would like to come back again during winter, though some years to come.
Thanks Mark, Ursula, and Chris for your warm hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly, family run hotel is in the centre of Lauterbrunnen, only a 5 minute walk from the train station, not far from the famous "Staubbach" waterfall. Lauterbrunnen itself is situated in one of the most awe-inspiring settings in the world. Ideal for summer and winter vacations. We also have a popular restaurant serving typical Swiss dishes and other tasty things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Oberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oberland Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Oberland Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - Jungfrau