We were very happy with our stay at the Hotel Staubbach. The rooms were very clean and cozy. The staff couldn't have been nicer. The overall feeling of the hotel was very warm and inviting. Breakfast was excellent: eggs, breads, bacon, cereal, fruit, yogurt, coffee, tea... Didn't mind not having a tv in the room. There are a couple of lovely common areas with tv's where we met some lovely people. The views all around the hotel are amazing!!!! It has a fairy tale setting with the waterfall out front, the alps all around, the river and small scenic train running behind it. Loved the sound of the church bells from the nearby steeple. ( Don't miss the yodeling concert at the church). Conveniently located. It is helpful to have a car as it is a walk to the other end of town. Very convenient parking at the hotel. Hope to be able to return someday!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a modest middle class hotel. Built in 1890 and put to a new use as a bed & breakfast; enjoy the charm of our landmark hotel in a friendly, informal atmosphere. Only an 8-10 minute walk from the train station, we are the perfect base to explore the region, close enough to enjoy the best views in town of the Staubbach falls but far enough away to stay dry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Staubbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staubbach Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Staubbach Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - Jungfrau