We stayed in the mobile home. Bedding / linens was provided, but we had to pay to rent towels. The mobile home is compact but very functional - you have everything you need. It is a bit of a walk to the train station or to swimming pool - about 20 min. The camping itself is a mix of different accommodation types: places for tents, caravans (RV), mobile homes of different types, bungalows, big tents with multiple bunk beds, etc. Some caravans seem to be parked there forever and even integrated with wooden structures. You can sit and enjoy the view of waterfalls. One of them is even illuminated at night. Swimming pool is 15-20 min walk and you have to pay for it. This is also a great base to go to Shilthorn or Jungfraujoch from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Service:Free Wifi Internet for all Camping Jungfrau guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Camping Jungfrau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Jungfrau Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Camping Jungfrau Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland