Breathtaking location, great staff, cute little cabins!
I stayed in a 4 person cabin - they are tiny but everything you need.
The batherooms are a little run if your busting in the morning but that is about the only thing i can say thats not raving about this place! They get warm but you have a cute little zircon which also doubles as a heater for the cold nights. You open up your room to a massive waterfall on one side, a snow capped mountain on the other, and greenery all round. I extended my stay to 7 nights and would reccomend staying at least 4 nights!! And go skydiving!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Service:Free Wifi Internet for all Camping Jungfrau guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Camping Jungfrau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Jungfrau Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Camping Jungfrau Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland