Camping Jungfrau is a great campsite for a range of visitors. We stayed in a 4 bed cabin. While the room was quite small, it was clean with bunk beds, table and luggage storage. It also had lockable windows and door. The shared bathroom facilities were clean, with plenty of stalls (both toilet and showers) with plenty of hot water. No free wifi, however you could pay for it. Restaurant and minimarket were overpriced, but convenient and staff were friendly. The views around the campsite are the best feature to this place, we could see lots of waterfalls, mountains and a river right from our doorstep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Service:Free Wifi Internet for all Camping Jungfrau guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Camping Jungfrau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Jungfrau Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Camping Jungfrau Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland