“AWESOME!”

Airtime Paragliding
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Flying face-to-face with the snow-capped mountains
Belmont, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had a really wonderful time paragliding this afternoon. Dan and Sebastian were really knowledgable and professional. They made sure everything was easy for us. The views were absolutely spectacular... we had pretty good conditions (I think!) so we were able to stay up in the air for longer than expected. We felt safe and taken care of the whole time. This is a really unique and spectacular way to see the region. Well worth the $$. DO IT!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank adamrosie

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“This is the kind of thing you have to do once in a life time”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was a great experience. We did the jump from Murren which they called it "The wall" The view from the above was breath taking. Initially we thought that we would be afraid of the flight, the height and we are going to scream! Afterall, we are flying off a cliff!! However once it is on, just sit back and enjoy the show, the feeling was simply fanastic.

The pilots were great, they give us so much confidence and you will feel their professionalism when they judge the movement of the cloud and the wind direction. Thanks to the wonderful arrangement by Airtime as well, FYI we only managed to do our flight only on our third ride on the gondola to Murren as the weather forbids us to do our flight for the first two tries, we were rightfully required to pay for our gondola return trip to Stenchelberg but Airtime had it covered for us as well! Wonderful arrangement which they really didn't really have to!

I did my jump with Robbie and my wife with Dan, the first two rides we tried with Fabian & Dan but Fabian was not around on the third, nevertheless, it was still wonderful. The experience was magical and the pilot would sometime give you a moment or two for yourself to manevour and allows you to feel how it is like.

The pilots have stunts up their sleeve, so just ask them to perform some of them if you want some thrill as well, it will be a little more exciting than roller coaster ride =) it was cool and extraordinary experience. You will be so addicted that you will want to learn paragliding after your first leap.

We were issued drink coupons after the flight and just redeem the drink and chill after the flight at airtime. Try the hot chocolate!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank SiongBing
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Experience of a lifetime”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Our first time ever paragliding and we are so glad we had this fantastic experience with Airtime-Paragliding. This was an experience that is going to be with us for a lifetime.

A special thanks have to go to Dan and Dave for making the flights so enjoyable. We both felt very safe and comfortable with both pilots and had full trust in their skills and never had any safety concerns.

Doing paragliding in Lauterbrunnen is a definite MUST DO with these guys. Will I do it again??
Hell Yes, in fact after my first experience of paragliding I am going to do my pilot license in soon and when we visit Lauterbrunnen (which will be in the near future) I will def. be bringing my paraglider along to soar through the beautiful valley.

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Paragliding with Airtime was fantastic. We are a family of four, 2 adults and 2 teens. We scheduled our flights through Airtime Cafe in Lauterbrunnen and met our tandem pilots at the base of the gondola at Stechelberg. The cost was inclusive of the gondola ride and the actual flight. The two pilots were Benni, the owner of Airtime Paragliding, and Dave. We all went up together and two of us waited in Murren while two took flight. Soaring past the Jungfrau and through the Lauterbrunnen valley was stunning. The landing was easy and the experience was exhilarating. After the first two glided, the second group met Benni and Dave at the gondola and had their turn. All of the flights were both photographed and videotaped by the pilots. These cost extra but are worth the price as an excellent keepsake. The experience, customer service, and care provided by Airtime Paragliding was outstanding. We highly recommend Airtime.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Thomas W
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Wow! This was amazing. I was on a Contiki Tour and they push paragliding in Austria.

So I went paragliding in Austria, then we arrived in Lauterbrunnen and I couldn't resist going again, it's addictive. But anywho- point of the story if you have to choose go in Lauterbrunnen the ride was signifcantly longer and worth the little bit of a hike you have to take to run off a mountain.

I got a coffee in the Airtime Cafe (where the business is located) and then debated all day about if I wanted to spend the money to go paragliding as I had done it less than 2 days prior in Austria. When I finally decided -YES! I was able to go right away and they picked me up at the cafe. It was amazing to say the least!!

If you are debating I think you should definately do it!!! It's not scary at all once you get over the initial gitters. It is beautiful and peaceful.

Visited October 2012