“Truffle burger <3”
Review of Foksner

Foksner
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Ribcev Laz
Description: In our cozy restaurant you will be able to find quality burgers, regional cuisine, a wide variety of Slovenian craft beers and delicious desserts.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First night I had pulled pork burger which was a bit too sweet for me and I went back for the truffle burger, which was the best decision every. Truffle burger was so tender and juicy and fragrant... Best reward after long day of hiking!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (324)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The burguers are delicious, meat is local and they cook them "pink" soooo juicy.

My wife took veggie Burguer but there's no "burguer" just normal burguer with extra cheese.

For meat lovers, fully recommend. Not much choice but Worth it

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious burgers cooked on an outdoor bbq, potato wedges, onions rings and an extensive list of beers - what more could you ask for? A little more choice (hot food) for those preferring not to eat meat, but highly recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t believe I went to a burger restaurant, or that I am giving it 5 stars, as I don’t usually eat burgers. But it is close to our hotel, recommended by the receptionist and 1st on Trip Advisor, so we decided to try it. All of our burgers were delicious; well cooked, good quality meat, with excellent accompaniments. The salad was good, and my husband’s chocolate cake was amazing. Great place for a filling meal after a day’s walking!

1  Thank chapyBristol
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Burger was great nicely served but friends who are vegetarian hardly choose, too less choices
For meat lovers great place to stay, stuff is very friendly, nice place