Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM

from $51.02
More Info
from $79.37
More Info
All reviews road bike rent a bike in excellent condition great road in excellent working order rolling hills flat tire future trips ordered online comfort bike friendly and efficient service free delivery answered quickly great morning these guys cacela velha eastern algarve
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2019

The online booking process with Abilio Bikes was straight forward & any questions were answered quickly & precisely. The Orbea, 11 speed, Shimano 105 was well capable of tackling the hills & descents over the 6 days riding in the Algarve. The bike was well maintained, delivered on time & competitively priced. I would 100% hire a bike from Abilio Bikes next year. 10/10

Date of experience: September 2019
RENT-A-BIKE-TAVIRA, Gerente de relações públicas at Abilio Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear PIP10Stevenson,

Thank you so much for this precisely review about our bike rental services with road bikes in Tavira, we really appreciate.

We hope next time to do again a 10/10 for yo and for all our clients.

Muito Obrigada and hope to see you soon,

Abilio Bikes Shop

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Rented a great road bike from Abilio. Great service from them which includes the drop off and pick up of bike, which was really useful. Had a bad accident on my last ride, due to potholes not the bike! They kept in touch to see if there was anything they could assist with, very thoughtful. Definitely recommend

Date of experience: August 2019
RENT-A-BIKE-TAVIRA, Gerente de relações públicas at Abilio Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear Augusta 1966,

Muito Obrigada for your 5 stars review and even the accident happened e are really happy to help you in this cases.
We hope to see you soon form more bike rides safely in algarve, of course.

Cheers from all Abilio Bikes Team

Reviewed August 31, 2019

I rented a road bike whilst on a family holiday. I chose the Orbea Avant. The on-line booking process was simple and the reception at the shop was friendly and efficient. However, I was a bit disappointed with the bike. It was a little bit battered and creaky and I had a couple of problems - the front mech stopped shifting after two rides due to lack of cable tension, and then the crank arm came loose after the 3rd ride which meant that I couldn't ride on my final day (I like to ride early in the morning before it's too hot but the shop doesn't open until 0930). I therefore returned the bike early and explained the problem. It would have been nice to get an apology and maybe even a refund on my last day's rental.

Date of experience: August 2019
RENT-A-BIKE-TAVIRA, Gerente de relações públicas at Abilio Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear Moolarb,

Thank you for your feedback and for the inconvenient for not cycling early morning.
Our apologies for the technical problems.

We appreciate the review for next situations.

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

A great cycle with lots of hills, some very difficult, but I wanted a challenge.
Very professional from the moment I booked the tour.
I would highly recommend Wilson as a tour guide. He was very attentive and patient.
He went at a pace that suited both riders.
He is the main guide there and has perfect English.
Rita was very pleasant and did all admin tasks well and responded to emails promptly.
Book a tour here as its pretty good value in comparison to France or Spain.

Date of experience: August 2019
RENT-A-BIKE-TAVIRA, Guest Relations Manager at Abilio Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Dear Donal G,

Our staff appreciate your words about our road bike tours, even was some difficult but we are sure that you could enjoy.
Our Guide also appreciate your words and we will wait for you for more tour of the dams in Algarve.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

I rented a couple of bikes for the kids instead of bringing them attached to my car. Excelent service, as they delivered them where i wanted and picked them up at the agreed shedule, and the bikes were just what i needed. One barely new and the other one in excelent condition also. The staff was very friendly and available.
I will be back next time around!!!

Date of experience: August 2019
RENT-A-BIKE-TAVIRA, Gerente de relações públicas at Abilio Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Dear Rui,

We really appreciate your great review about our rental services in Algarve.
If we made your holidays great, that´s our value.

We hope to see you soon for more holidays with bikes.

Abilio Bikes Shop & Rentals Team