Great hotel but I would not call it a luxury hotel. It´s far from being a five star hotel.
- Great location
- Large room
- Air condition that really worked well.
- Large safe
- Really good breakfast
- No private balcony/terrace as described in hotel/room description.
- Narrow, steep stairs to the room and in the hotel entrance.
- Difficult to find the hotel if you're traveling by car, no signs.
- Bad cloth storage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tavira House is a lovingly restored, 160 year old, boutique town house hotel. Situated in the heart of the Eastern Algarve’s most picturesque town, Tavira, this charming and unique bed and breakfast brings together a traditional Moorish flavour with a contemporary interior design.The house features 9 individually styled bedrooms, a ballroom lounge, dining room, residents bar, plunge pool and roof garden, all reflecting the hotel’s sophisticated chic design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Tavira House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.