“Always a winner!”

Description: Steak House
London
“Always a winner!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Once again I find myself in Tavira, so A Taska is on my list of eateries!

Small quirky interior lends itself to an intimate dining experience. Menu remains unchanged from my last visit, but that suits me just fine. Everything on the menu is delivered with love and care. More importantly .... it's delicious :)

You certainly won't be disappointed with the food, wine and service here. See you next time.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Scotcityboy

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“A gem”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

More visits to A Taska and better than ever.
Maintains it's intimate but informal atmosphere, good food, attentive service and excellent value for money.
Quite restricted menu but what they do they do so well, never been disappointed with the Pork, Chicken or Steak. Never tried the cooking on the slab option, why bother when the owners do it so well? House wines great.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Found this restaurant after reading reviews on Trip Advisor, and was not disappointed. We found the service excellent and the food tremendous. I would recommend the Europe sauce with either steak or chicken. The restaurant is small, but the atmosphere was good. We were only in Tavira for seven nights, but after our first visit on night two, ensured we made a further visit before leaving.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“One of Taviras best kept secrets”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We always come here on our visits to Tavira and have never been let down. The menu dis small and does not change much and they is no fish ,but what they is us just so good from the bread at the start to your starter and main. Sorry cant comment on desert as not got that far as full. I had the goats cheese starter, my husband had the meet and cheese, for my main I had pork with a sauce, my husband had the stake, we had a large bottle of water ( nice to seeThat now you can get a large bottle of water) all this for €50 with a tip. They only seat 18 people at a time but well worth the visit, one Down side no outside eating area

Visited September 2013
2 Thank bjdigg
caerphilly
“Nice food”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Food was well presented and was quality. Lovely steak but was expensive for what it was. Restaurant was small but had a nice ambience