Hotel Jelgava
ABC Hotel(Riga)
Elina(Jurmala)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsrecommend this hotelcentral locationcroissantsnice and clean hotelwalking distancebridgereceptionist
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Hotel Jelgava was the best I had ever stayed. It has very nice riverside view and I felt very nice nostalgic feelings. The restaurant was very good designed. The meals and breakfast were very delicious..The staffs were very perfect and nice persons.. I hope one day I can visit again Jelgava and stay in Jelgava Hotel. Please maintain your quality always..

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I stayed for one night during my visit to Jelgava. Room is nice and clean. Beddings are very comfortable. Huge selections of TV channels: Euronews, English Language channels, German channels, etc. Close to shopping center and restaurants. With beautiful riverside view.

Reception is exceptionally friendly. Her name is "Dalia", or something similar, I am bad at pronunciation. I was so amazed that she speaks perfectly fluent American English. I think she's the best reception I've ever met or ever will in Latvia. I would definitely stay there again next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Indeed, enjoyed the stay. We took an apartment suit, so plenty of space and the view to the main street and the river near by.

Perfect location, if visiting Jelgava. The market, churches and many shops + museums are in a walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Edgar v
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, the best in Jelgava, we booked a honeymoon room, that was really nice. Beautiful bedding,furniture,tea_coffee facilities. Bathtub was huge and nice,batshroom stylish. We felt very comfortable. Hotel was nice and clean,historical feeling,recomending for other guests :)

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Baiba D
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The hotel is really nice. I was staying here for the weekend with some pets, so I can say that the rooms are very comfy and quite big. Also the food is delicious. The price for pets was quite low. The view from the window and the surrounding of the hotel is very beautiful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends