I spent 3 days at the hotel with my wife and baby.
The hotel looks nice, but there is quite a lot of things you would expect from 4 star hotel and you do not get it.
What you should count on:
- there are on 7 parking lots next to the hotel. If it is full, you have to park on a town parkplace far away
- Roms are missing A/C, so get ready for sweat bath during hot summer days
- Location in the centre is nice, but due to leaking windows the room is pretty noisy even at night
- Our room was quite dark
- Our room had view to a narrow busy street. We saw wall of some big building.
- Breakfast is basic and poor. Selection is limited to the cheapest goods. Also it is served in the way, that you take your tray and walk in a narrow lane taking what you want. My own hotel rating, that I call "Bacon index" achieved 0%, because of missing bacon
The hotel is not bad, but I cannot recommend it for the given price.It seems to me, that they tried to build 4 star hotel, but they are offering only 3 star servicesMore
- Free Wifi