All reviews trakai castle excellent breakfast double room pizzeria pets restourant lithuania boats sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2019

Friendly stuff, good breakfast.
I liked view from room to the castle.
In hotel reception is coffee machine so you can take coffee when you want of course and at night !
I really had perfect time at Trakai !
Recommended "Apvalaus Stalo Klubas".

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

I was in this hotel for business meetings in room was very quiet and comfortable. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
View from restourant was wonderful! Weather was on my side so I can enjoy the sun while walked to the castle.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

One of the most beautiful hotel and restourant !
We haved breakfast in restourant with view to the castle ! We booked simply double room but it was so comfy! Me and my girlfriend was wery happy! Staff was wery friendly!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2019

Good hotel, friendly stuff, excellent breakfast. The view from room window is amazing. We heaved breakfast in the restaurant for us it was wary romantically'!
We definitely will com back soon !!! We loved it !

Room tip: Fervent hotel, restaurant, pizzeria
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

Super quiet place we desperately needed to escape the big city. Indulge in perfectly cooked meals at one of the restaurants, order SPA procedures or just relax at the Moroccan sauna.

Special thanks to Augustinas and Evelina for taking extra care and making this weekend a one to remember.

Date of stay: January 2019