“Do not stay in Pusynas (at least not in winter!)”
Review of Hotel Pusynas

Hotel Pusynas
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Druskininkai
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My fiance and I arrived in Pusynas hotel at the end of January. Overall impression of the hotel once you walk in is good, reception and restaurant seem like a good place. However, once we walked in our room we left somewhat shocked. Room was tiny, worn out, walls had cracks all over, but the worst was the feeling how awfully cold it was inside. We went downstairs willing to pay extra for upgrading our room, however receptionist with stoney and not very pleasant face expression replied they had no rooms available. We walked out to search for other accommodation elsewhere. Upon our return we were told that one room suddenly became available, however it was just the same as ours, maybe 2 inches bigger in size, but same terribly cold and not cosy. When i commented on the temperature, receptionist told that the hotel was built in the 70s...Excuse me? Most of hotels in Druskininkai were build then however have been renovated since, that is clearly no excuse for me when the temperature outside reaches -20 and inside is no more than +14. I have got to say for service they provide and room quality the price could have been much less, but it isn't, it costs just the same as other hotels near by (Credo for example where we ended up staying) and that is well over rated.
We are glad receiving the refund and not staying in that hotel. Never again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bellakiria

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast and location are good
Not sAfe you can use balcony to get to any room you want
It wAs good when keys stopped working I used balcony to get to my room
One night was a wedding I hotel could not sleep all the night
They could not calculate correctly how much I should pay
When I asked to print me explanation of amounts I should pay they said it is impossible
Then they succeeded to print it but said that I should add taxes of 21% when it was already added on daily amount
I almost missed my plane trying to check out
So do not pay directly to the hotel use booking or something else where you can know what are you paying for
When I get home I send them email asking to explain me payment because that when I checked out on Sunday no manager was at hotel and I have nobody to speak and ask about my bill
They said that I paid less then I should and they would not get any explanation
All these really left a bad taste of all vacation

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Abvgdeika
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed in hotel 2013 May and were satisfied with hotel's service. The location is excellent, food was normal, room was clean but didn't have hair dryer, spa staff was really friendly and advising but hotel's staff was not always nice. All in all I'd say it is the best choice for a 3-star hotel in centre of Druskininkai, the price is really attractive.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vita_Sharm
Reviewed March 2, 2013

There is only one real plus of this hotel - it's location. Right in the heart of Druskininkai. All the rest - below average. Rooms are old and worn out - you even can fell wind if you stand near (closed) window. It's not the nicest feeling in January. One more minus of this hotel - no parking places. Guests has to park their cars on the street, there a lot of hotels are located. And not so a lot parking places.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Zimex
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Went there because in one restaurant they had only chicken and salmon and another restaurant was full. The food was terrible. Never eated such a disgusting meal in my life. No fantasy at all. Risotto from long grain, rice pork tenderloin drowning under very disgusting mushroom sauce. Apple pie, was not aan apple pie, but a collection of pastry and fruits. And in normal world they sell glass of wine not a 100 ml or 200 ml. Glass of wine is simple bit more than half glass wine, not a measuring contest. If you love yourself, do not go there.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Cercops
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was in this hotel twice. First time I took apartment type and I was very satisfied, second time took standard twin room. Room is quite small and nothing special. Hotel describes r
That rooms are suitable for bussiness, but this is not true. There is small table on which tv stands, chair is located right in front of tv. If you sit on it, your nose will touch tv screen. There is no place to put your laptop or writing parer.
Even this hotel is 3*, there is no room service. Rooms not cleaned, linens are not changed. Though if you stay for a longer, you will need to clean this room by yourself. I have asked for room service at reception, and i was told that there is no room service in 3* lt hotels. Yeh, right...!?
Spa center is small but quite convenient, if you like saunas.
Restaurant is really good, probably best food in whole druskinkai (I have visited around 10 of places to eat).
Place is quite good, easy to reach center and procedures in "gydykla"
Overal, hotel not worth it money, you can get better place to stay in druskinikai for such money

Room Tip: Chose highest level room
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ole G
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I got a gift package 'Gera dovana' for my birthday. So me and my boyfriend chosen to stay in Druskininkai, Pusynas hotel, because they offered one night stay with breakfast, romantic dinner with candles lights, SPA program: sauna, jacuzzi, full body massage (45 min.). I booked everything 2 months before, everything was ok, staff was nice.
When we came to the hotel we were shocked what kind of room we got! It was very small, the carpet so dirty and with 2 single little beds.. so we went to reception to tell them that we booked double bed and only then they told us that the hotel doesn't have double beds at all! All beds are single! But they offered us Luxury room (the best room in hotel, they said) with one bed. so we paid more for that room. Yes, it was one double bed (made from 2 single), 2 single sheets, 2 duvets. It's not very comfortable and romantic for couple to sleep with 2 duvets :)
Anyway, we went for our SPA treatment.. Nobody took care of us! We spent boring time in sauna thinking of what's next, then finally somebody came for our booked massage. But all we got was 10 min body rubbing with some cream (instead of 45 min body massage)!
'Romantic' dinner was the worst! We had to wait for food so long, we didn't get what we ordered and it was some duvets presentation beside!
Next morning receptionist didn't even apologized for disadvantages she said that the hotel has a certificate and everything is fine here.
I WILL NEVER STAY IN THIS HOTEL AGAIN AND WON'T RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYONE!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple