Narva Hotell
$92
Noorus Spa Hotel(Narva-Joesuu)
$115
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsplace to staydecent hotelrussian borderfortresssectionendssaunaestoniacurtainstvcentre
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I’m and my husband have planned to stay in Narva(Estonia) for one night. In booking.com search we found that Hotel Narva located at Puskini 6, Narva, Estonia has five available standard rooms. When we have rived to the Hotel Narva the hotel administrator told us that in the hotel are only one available lux-room witch costs double price comparing to standard room price. When we have asked hotel administrator why they have in the booking system five standard rooms too?! The answer was a bit strange ever – “The standard rooms are not available because they are not clean and have dirty linen.” As the result the administrator doesn’t want to provide us standard room and have offered only lux-room. Administrator was very rude and overall expression of the hotel was only one star not more! Finally, we have state in the nice hotel King Boutique hotel located at Lavrentcovi 9, Narva. I would recommend for everybody hotel King!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Emma625
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed one night, check in was extremely fast, very friendly staff, nice food (dinner and nice selection for breakfast). We had room with sauna - highly recommended for everyone, and some drinks complimentary from the hotel in the fridge (was a nice surprise) Room was nice, clean, comfortable. Very good location - next to railway station and bus station, and its a center of a city as well. Also we got 10% discount by booking on-line.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ann U
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Free parking in front of hotel, good elevator, close to tourist sites, good size room. Shower is just a corner of bath and water gets out of shower area. Restaurant dinner was good but included breakfast was not appealing. Staff had limited english but were friendly and helpful. It was hot the night we were there and no AC and no fan.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Excellent location, large clean rooms, very friendly personnel who also understand English at least to some extent. Next to the Russian border, Russian is generally spoken and understood, but that is not always the mother tongue of tourists. The evening meal was ok, but the breakfasts were disasterous: though the waiters were friendly, they didn't have a full command of their job, the service plates on the breakfast buffet table were empty and not completed, no coffee or tea cups etc. You had to go yourself in the kitchen to require some service and this well before the breakfast time was over.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cousin49
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I did not know where I would stay for the first 3 nights in Narva, before I rented a flat for one month. As the Hotell Narva is close to the coach station where all buses from Tallinn ends I deceided to step. In the inside the rooms where all new and with the softest pillows I ever had. The restaurant with a small choice of meals was ok for me. The staff where super friendly and after a month I stayed the last night here before leaving to St.Petersburg and at 6 am I received specially made for me salmone sandwiches! A great service which shows the hospitality of this hotel! For me in Narva this hotel is my first choice.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo