See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 28, 2017

We went to Jelinek to celebrate my 4-year old daughter’s birthday, as they had some cakes on the menu. First, my wife came in and for the first couple of minutes was ignored altogether. When she finally asked – politely! – about the menu, the first waitress pretended she didn’t understand us. We’re from Poland, communication is not a problem in Czech. The second one simply said she had no time for us. When I came in to speak with the manager, they first pretended that, again, they didn’t understand me, then they literally LAUGHED IN MY FACE!!! Let me reiterate: WE WERE EFFECTIVELY THROWN OUT OF THE RESTAURANT WITHOUT BEING SERVED! Dear Trip Advisor, how does a place like this earn your recommendation?

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Visited this hotel repeatidly since 2014 and their quality standards are increasing each year. The wooden interier induces mountainous atmospfere and charming well equipped rooms are just the cherry on top. Nice, clean some of them even with private balcony, modern clean bathroom. That are the Jelinek's rooms. We have stayed in many of them and everytime it was just great. Do not hesitate to pay for the breakfast as it really worth the money. Wide selection of fresh meals, fruit and vegetable will definitely start your day in positive way.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel 2 times, this year and last year for a week. It's very cosy small hotel at very good central location. Very clean, warm and homely feeling. Staff very nice always helpful. Family friendly. We definitely coming back.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed for 3 night at the hotel with our 3 children, it was a suite with 2 separate rooms, each room had a bathroom.Both rooms were clean and had a balcony with a view to the town center and the lake.
The front desk and the restaurant staff were very nice and helpful.
Highly recommended

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

I had my diner there only today and got absolutely disappointed! I had to wait almost one hour for 3 tiny pieces of meat which they dared to call deer gulash. The service was dramatically poor with no option for any recommendation. I will definitely never visit this would-be restaurant again! Hopefully the management will draw some conclusions out of this feedback...

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends