“Hotel Praha Spindleruv Miln”
Review of Hotel Praha

Hotel Praha
Ranked #12 of 37 Hotels in Spindleruv Mlyn
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed at this hotel with the family recently. Room clean and fresh. Restaurant menu varied and quality of the food excellent. Breakfast buffet also good, both hot and cold selection/ Spa not bad, wife tells me the massage she had was excellent. Pool no good for swimming but good for kids. Downside, Jaccuzi was cold and no english speaking tv channels. Overal good value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ron B
There are newer reviews for Hotel Praha

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My family & I go regulary to this hotel mostly for week-end vacation or skiing. This is one of my favourite hotels in Spindleruv Mlyn. I can totally reccomend it. Situated in the very center of the city, in a rustical mountain style. Nice cosy rooms, wonderful SPA center with the swimming pool. Very attentive staff. And the BEST night bar one step from the hotel - Silver Rock !!! The best cocktails in the city & if you have kids - you can go there for the drink & quickly come back anytime they call you :)

Room Tip: Choose a triple room or Family suite if you travel with 2 kids.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ola-la1978
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was with my husband in the hotel Prague in Spindleruv Mlyn. I love this hotel, because the service was excellent. On the reception started and in the wellness center ended. Our holiday was as honeymoon before 2 years ago. Very kind receptionist, amazing cosmetic, massages and body treatments and gourmet experience in the hotel restaurant. We will come back to this hotel once more this year! Thank your staff the hotel for a pleasant holiday.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Veronika H
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I spent in this hotel six wonderful days with my boyfriend. We get this accomodation from our friends. They give us nice pressent voucher. All staff was very friendly and helpfull. Your Spa Center is the best I ever saw. Massages were too great. I definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and we come again at winter. Thank for all :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katarzyna W
Reviewed June 26, 2013

vacation with his girlfriend in tourism and resting in a relaxation center, where they are used mainly massage and pool.jsme too happy that we're in a location where you can enjoy mountain turistiku.taky look forward to your restaurant

Room Tip: Prefer room on the third floor there is a calm and cozy
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tomas l
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I spent at your hotel for several days and I would like to thank the entire staff of the hotel were kind, helpful and friendly access, great food and wonderful wellness center. Your hotel like to recommend to friends and acquaintances and visit you again.

Room Tip: I had room on the south side to centrum and he was super !
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed in hotel Praha in May 2013.

:-) - Hotel is close to centre with nice view from wellness. Massage was good.

:-( - Wellness was full of people, tub was cold, missing chairs to rest.... Staff service is cold and not helpful ... Rooms are small.... Hotel restaurant (!) was partly closed because of people who trained there (they have joga weekend)... Breakfast was poor, limited cheap choice, no smiling and greeting waiter..... water was not running for 2 hours....

We had a very unpleasant experience in the restaurant. Hotel restaurant should be open at 1. After 30 minutes waiting we went to ask if we can have a lunch. The restaurant staff were rude. So we decided to have lunch elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank GabrielaBa
Travelers also viewed these Spindleruv Mlyn hotels
Hotel Savoy
Hotel Savoy
#1 of 37 in Spindleruv Mlyn
Hotel Bedriska Wellness Resort & Spa
Hotel Bedriska Wellness Resort &...
#5 of 37 in Spindleruv Mlyn
#4 of 37 in Spindleruv Mlyn
Clarion Hotel Spindleruv Mlyn
Clarion Hotel Spindleruv Mlyn
#8 of 37 in Spindleruv Mlyn

Been to Hotel Praha? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Praha

Address: Okruzni 118, Spindleruv Mlyn, Krkonose National Park 543 51, Czech Republic
Location: Czech Republic > Bohemia > Krkonose National Park > Spindleruv Mlyn
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #12 of 37 Hotels in Spindleruv Mlyn
Price Range: $69 - $319 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Praha 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.