“Jack Daniels Sauce”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Latin, Mexican, Thai, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Everything is bigger in America as they say (well, Texas really, but eh) and ordering my first plate of Jack Daniels Ribs at this place was like an epiphany, a holy experience reserved for only the most faithful and ascetic. Ascetic I had lived up until that point denying my body the pleasure that is two big racks of perfectly cooked ribs glazed in that dark, sweet syrup that is Jack Daniels Sauce. I like to think that you can make anything taste at least halfway decent if you slather it in this viscous liquid and have on many an occassion tried to replicate it just right to no avail.

If you're a foodie you'll snuff your nose at this place, but if you like good old home cooking and plenty of it don't miss out on it!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The service was very good in T.G.I. Fridays. The staff was always friendly and always served you with a smile. The food was typical fast food and I really don't mean junk food, like that of MacD.
It is worth stopping by, easy to find on the main street in OldTown.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

It is totaly American place, funky style, very nice dressed stuff, american music and atmosphere. The food portions are big, food is well done and delicious. I ordered chicken ceasar salads, got huge portion, the biggest i have ever had and my friend tried burger with Jack Daniels sauce. I recommend this place to everyone :))))

1  Thank monika g
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I visited TGI in the states and, although the setting and furniture are the same, the atmosphere was something quite different. This TGI is something that just does not fit the city centre.
The beer is very good. The food is ok, but definitely pricey for Riga standards.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Well know chain of restaurants, serving good, fast food in good portions! Always busy with people. especially foreigners in the middle of Riga's old town.as usual the same quality food, good standard, good service, happy people around. if you are looking for something simple, normal priced, good portions, nice atmosphere around just go there. fun place to be.