Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Raami Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Raami Travel
from $34.60
from $23.10
from $23.10
More Info
All reviews wonderful guide hour walking tour day trip central market visiting riga art nouveau old town liga bunker ghost sites history
Reviewed November 22, 2016

I had booked my private walking tour through Raami Travel. Little did I know the first class treatment and tour I would receive. While the tour was to be private I agreed to have another person join us, this was another smart move. The three of us quickly developed a great chemistry. Liga my guide was absolutely wonderful! Her in depth knowledge of Riga and Latvia made this three hour tour incredibly informative and fun. We were given a comprehensive overview of the long and colorful history of this beautiful city. As we visited many of the high points of the city, Liga continued with her amazing narrative. The day was raw so we stopped at a bakery for cappuccinos and sweets. This gave us time to talk about what we had seen and further clarify any questions we might have had. Should I return to Riga there is no question who my first contact would be. When the tour ended I left with great insight to Riga and two new friends. This is the only way to be introduced to Riga. Pictures from the tour have been posted to the corresponding sites.
One more great thing was that Liga got me a refund from Viator. Viator initially had me pay for two as a minimal for booking.

Date of experience: October 2016
Liga V, Owner at Raami Travel, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! I'm glad that you were satisfied with your experience, and so was I with our meeting! Hope to see you again some time soon!
Liga

Reviewed July 11, 2016

I already had positive vibes about Raami Travel even before I met Liga. She responds to emails in less than 24 hours and she is always so helpful in giving suggestions and tips about what to see and do. Did a walking tour with her last Wednesday and I enjoyed every minute of it. Not only she's pleasant and accommodating but you will never meet someone who is more proud of her nationality and heritage as Liga. She definitely made a difference to my stay in Riga and I would highly recommend her services! Thanks again Liga!

Date of experience: July 2016
Liga V, Owner at Raami Travel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Thank you Christina! It was a pleasure to meet you and show you my favorite city :) I hope you made some amazing memories that will keep you happy for a long while. I'll keep following your adventures on Facebook and let you know when I visit Asia :) Take care!

Reviewed June 12, 2016

We booked the 'Best of Riga' tour with Raami Travel to get a first overview of the city as we were only visiting for a couple of days. Our guide Liga picked us up at the hotel and showed us all the major sights in the old town, the art nouveau district and later took us to the central market, where she let us buy some Latvian delicacies and afterwards joined us for a picnic by the river. It was great to have Liga as our personal guide for our group of four. The tour was very informative, entertaining and tailored to our interests. We really enjoyed this personalised tour at our own pace. Liga was very approachable and happy to answer all our questions. We would highly recommend booking a tour with Raami Travel and we would book another tour if we were going back to Riga. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2016
Liga V, Owner at Raami Travel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2016

Dear Sophie! Thank you for your lovely review! It was a real pleasure meeting your friendly family and being able to share time with you in Riga. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your visit and will come back again some time soon! With best regards, Liga

Reviewed May 20, 2016

I booked Raami Travel for two day tours of Riga during a May vacation to Latvia. Since it was early in the season, I was the only client on both days. My guide, Liga, was professional and knowledgeable. She catered to my timeline and made both days more than enjoyable. The "Art Nouveau/History/Central Market" tour was a great introduction, while her "Soviet Ghosts of Riga" tour was exceptional as well. Furthermore, both tours were reasonably priced.

Date of experience: May 2016
Liga V, Owner at Raami Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2016

Dear Willis,
Thank you very much for your kind words! It was a real pleasure to welcome you as our guest! I've never seen anybody so prepared and with so much knowledge about our lovely country, and also so fluent in our language. I felt genuine respect and interest in our history and culture, which I haven't felt before. Hope to see you again some time soon visiting the rest of Latvia and other Baltic countries.
With the best regards,