Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Raami Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Raami Travel
from $34.68
from $23.12
from $80.92
More Info
All reviews wonderful guide hour walking tour day trip central market visiting riga art nouveau old town liga bunker ghost sites history
Reviewed May 20, 2016

I booked Raami Travel for two day tours of Riga during a May vacation to Latvia. Since it was early in the season, I was the only client on both days. My guide, Liga, was professional and knowledgeable. She catered to my timeline and made both days more than enjoyable. The "Art Nouveau/History/Central Market" tour was a great introduction, while her "Soviet Ghosts of Riga" tour was exceptional as well. Furthermore, both tours were reasonably priced.

Date of experience: May 2016
Liga V, Owner at Raami Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2016

Dear Willis,
Thank you very much for your kind words! It was a real pleasure to welcome you as our guest! I've never seen anybody so prepared and with so much knowledge about our lovely country, and also so fluent in our language. I felt genuine respect and interest in our history and culture, which I haven't felt before. Hope to see you again some time soon visiting the rest of Latvia and other Baltic countries.
With the best regards,