“An amazing dinner”

Price range: $118 - $1,177
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since restaurant Vincents was founded in 1994, it has grown to become one of the premier gourmet establishments in Eastern Europe. Its reputation has spread far beyond Latvia's borders, with Prince Charles, Elton John, the Emperor of Japan and Heston Bluhmenthal among a very long list of prominent personalities and famous gourmands who have savoured the restaurant's haute cuisine.
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I have been for dinner with my wife and son (12 years old). We had the menu which was focused on fish and we found everything original and delicious. The service was excellent and in particular our waiter was very good in explaining all courses.
Overall a wonderful and memorable dinner.

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I took my girlfriend away for her birthday to Riga and I can honestly say we both had the best dinning experience ever! The food was incredible, the entertainment you get with staff making sorbets with liquid nitrogen + MORE was 10/10, will always remember this and would recommend this restaurant to everyone!!!! BRILLIANT

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Arrived at Vincent's unaware of it's reputation. From the minute walked through the door to the minute we left, three and a half hours later, nothing was to much trouble. The staff where an absolute pleasure. We soon realised we where somewhere rather special as course after course arrived, each one both fascinating and delicious. Our group left with a memory that will last a long time.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My fifth visit to Riga and second eating here. It compares with the best dining I have experienced.
The atmosphere and service is unpretentiously superb. Surprising and novel approaches to the amuse bouche and palate cleansers that were entertaining and tasty. The Venison preparation and flavors were unique. Definitely a memorable experience I will long remember...

1  Thank Spoek2
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had tried to get a table the last time I was in Riga but sadly it had been full. This time I was not disappointed and it was worth the wait. Everything I had heard was true. From the theatrical amuse bouches frozen at the table complete with dry ice swirling over the napkins, to the drama of unfurling scrolls of parchment explaining the quality of the bread and butter. Some people may think this is over the top - and it would be if the quality of the food did not match the theatre but it does - in every course. And it is not expensive - not compared to London prices - which would have been 3 times the cost. On the way out I was given a surprise box I was not allowed to open till tomorrow morning's breakfast. I can hardly wait. Awesome.