“Philadelphia sushi + coffee”

Yakuza Sushi & Asian Fusion RIX
Ranked #384 of 1,336 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ordered Philadelphia set + black coffee, the prices a bit too high, but taking into account it is an airport, it is acceptable. Coffee tasted ok as well. Would recommend a meal in this place if you are waiting for a flight. the place is very tiny though.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed August 27, 2019

Having to change planes from St. Petersburg to Stockholm, we had no idea what the Riga airport would be like. What we found is an ultra-modern facility. It was easy to maneuver and understand the lay-out quickly. Luckily, we came across Yakuza.

At the center of airport are a number of restaurants. We chose Yakuza due to its Thai--Asia--theme. Our previous experiences at airports is restaurants are fair to mediocre. We found Yakuza to be an exception.

My wife and I ordered Tom Yum soup. It was definitely authentic. It wasn’t too spicy, just right. The large shrimp were fresh and tasty. We were happily surprised.

The service was prompt and friendly. There was no push to get us out for our seats. We felt welcomed. The soup, indeed, was delicious.

If you found this review “helpful” in any way, please press “LIKE” to let me know.

Date of visit: June 2019
ViktorijaF21, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Yakuza Sushi & Asian Fusion RIX, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Thanks for Your feedback!

Reviewed August 20, 2019

Went to grab a quick bite before my flight and saw that they had outlets where you can charge your phone, that was the sole reason I picked this place.
Needless to say the outlets didn’t work.
There was no one at the front desk for 5 min at least, and I had to raise my voice to call someone in order to get service.
The service was poor as expected in airports and the food was too expensive for a bowl of Ramen 14€.
The food was so so the potato was crunchy and not cooked enough and the pork was tasteless.
The only comfort I took was the beer.

Date of visit: August 2019
ViktorijaF21, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Yakuza Sushi & Asian Fusion RIX, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

Dear, we don’t put potatoes in the Ramen soup, it was a lotus.
Thanks for your feedback!

Reviewed July 29, 2019

LIterally the smallest ramen I’ve ever had in my life (they’ve made the pictures in the menu look big). Sushi was ok

Date of visit: July 2019

Thanks for your feedback!

Reviewed July 2, 2019

it took some time but the ingredients were fresh and tasty. There should have been more ramen in the ramen though...

Date of visit: July 2019
ViktorijaF21, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Yakuza Sushi & Asian Fusion RIX, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Thanks for Your feedback!