“Yummie!”

Street Burgers
Ranked #122 of 1,039 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Diner, Healthy, Fast Food, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: A brief excursion into history From time to time we all may find ourselves craving a burger, a real, juicy burger with crispy delicious bread and good meat; however, there were so many times in my life when I had to refuse it. In Latvia, I could not find a burger that would not make me suffer from nausea or feeling of heaviness in the stomach. Most of my friends agreed with this and thus the idea was born – creating something that I myself will be able to enjoy. This idea came to me at this very parking lot we are now. First, it was the place and then the name. I resolved to use only the freshest ingredients, which will be cooked daily in our kitchen as well as provide the fastest and friendliest service possible and best response I will be able to deliver. Of course, meat, beef to be precise (cattle breeds used are Cheryl, Angus and Highlander), always has been and always will be the most important ingredient. And we will make sure it is cooked properly, i.e. tasting like meat and not chop or piece of dry cloth. After spending over four thousand hours and over two dozen sleepless nights to have everything exactly the way I want it to be (and even losing good friends in the process), I know that I have something that I can actually claim to like myself. – Enjoy your meal! – STREET BURGERS Founder Aleksandrs Vevers. 10 REASONS: 1 - For our beef burgers, we use only LOCAL (LV FARMERS) juiciest pieces of meat that are minced at-place once or twice a day in order to maintain them fresh and full of flavour. 2 - For our chicken burgers, we use only chicken fillet, which helps to make them healthier food with less fat. 3 - All beef burgers are served medium rare. 4 - All of our burgers are grilled over an open fire, which gives them a particular flavour and aroma. The average amount of meat in the burger is 160 grams. 5 - In our recipes, we use only fresh vegetables that are supplied daily. 6 - Bread for the Street Burgers’ burgers is daily baked at a local bakery according to traditional recipes, specifically for Street Burgers (we also have gluten-free bread). 7 - Our potato chips and French fries are natural potatoes fried using 100% vegetable oil just before serving. 8 - Vegetable oil we use for frying is later transferred to be processed for biodiesel. 9 - All our burgers are made immediately after they have been ordered – from a hot grill right to your plate. 10 - Our menu includes over 15 different kinds of burgers, and if YOU want to cook YOUR burger, choose the ingredients and we will take care of the rest.
Reviewed July 11, 2014

If you're a burger fan you must go there, the products are awesome and you can make your own burger with various great ingredients.
I loved my burger, and I'm demanding when it comes to burgers....
The reason why I'm not rating it excellent is because of the bun, though made by a local bakery apparently I didn't find it specially good or interesting and this is something that can also make the difference!

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Lovely thick burger patties! Great service in English. Prices are good, slightly more expensive than Mac Donalds & Burger King but it is so worth it!

1  Thank andrewvanvuren
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Are here twice while in Riga. Great food, friendly staff, refillable drinks and reasonably prices. You can create your own burgers too!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stopped in Street Burgers because, in all honesty, almost everything else was closed on the day of the Summer Solstice. I am so happy we stopped there! This was easily the best cheeseburger I have ever eaten!!! I highly recommend it!!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

An employee suggested this place to me at the Hostel I am staying at. The service was great, (you order at the front and they give you a number), the burger was really good and the restaurant had a great "Street" feel to it. Best burger I have had in Europe, though I have only had a few; my only complaint is that the bun was soggy, two juicy patties will do that I guess. Overall this place is what it promises--Burgers.