“Quality burgers!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Street Burgers
Ranked #146 of 935 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: American, Bar, Fast Food, Grill, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: A brief excursion into history From time to time we all may find ourselves craving a burger, a real, juicy burger with crispy delicious bread and good meat; however, there were so many times in my life when I had to refuse it. In Latvia, I could not find a burger that would not make me suffer from nausea or feeling of heaviness in the stomach. Most of my friends agreed with this and thus the idea was born – creating something that I myself will be able to enjoy. This idea came to me at this very parking lot we are now. First, it was the place and then the name. I resolved to use only the freshest ingredients, which will be cooked daily in our kitchen as well as provide the fastest and friendliest service possible and best response I will be able to deliver. Of course, meat, beef to be precise (cattle breeds used are Cheryl, Angus and Highlander), always has been and always will be the most important ingredient. And we will make sure it is cooked properly, i.e. tasting like meat and not chop or piece of dry cloth. After spending over four thousand hours and over two dozen sleepless nights to have everything exactly the way I want it to be (and even losing good friends in the process), I know that I have something that I can actually claim to like myself. – Enjoy your meal! – STREET BURGERS Founder Aleksandrs Vevers. 10 REASONS: 1 - For our beef burgers, we use only LOCAL (LV FARMERS) juiciest pieces of meat that are minced at-place once or twice a day in order to maintain them fresh and full of flavour. 2 - For our chicken burgers, we use only chicken fillet, which helps to make them healthier food with less fat. 3 - All beef burgers are served medium rare. 4 - All of our burgers are grilled over an open fire, which gives them a particular flavour and aroma. The average amount of meat in the burger is 160 grams. 5 - In our recipes, we use only fresh vegetables that are supplied daily. 6 - Bread for the Street Burgers’ burgers is daily baked at a local bakery according to traditional recipes, specifically for Street Burgers (we also have gluten-free bread). 7 - Our potato chips and French fries are natural potatoes fried using 100% vegetable oil just before serving. 8 - Vegetable oil we use for frying is later transferred to be processed for biodiesel. 9 - All our burgers are made immediately after they have been ordered – from a hot grill right to your plate. 10 - Our menu includes over 15 different kinds of burgers, and if YOU want to cook YOUR burger, choose the ingredients and we will take care of the rest.
“Quality burgers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Did not expect much, but was very pleasantly surprised! Very friendly staff and nice atmosphere! If you want a good burger you should go here!

1 Thank tiwarssilvet

• Finnish first
Europe
“Nothing special :)”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Burgers served hardly warm, almost cold. I would like food to be served hot
Quite expensive.
All (except bbq one) tastes almost the same with no individual touch.
Size of burgers not appropriate. If you wish to eat like burger - it is too big/high to get into mouth or to bite. If you use knife and fork, then burger splits all over the plate.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank BoWu
UK
“Quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Right on the doorstep of the Radisson Blu Latvia.

Cross the road and at the back of a car park. Has a huge traffic light above it, so easy enough to spot.

Several customers dining when I went, and sat downstairs.

Ordered the street chicken burger. Free refills on soft drinks. Burger was very good, not dry and service sharp and polite. Had to ask for a menu in English. Not everyone takes Euro's officially until Jan 1, hence paid by Lats.

• Visited December 2013
Helsinki, Finland
“Tasty burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

They really can make tasty burgers with juicy beef meat. Altough atmosphere was modest it was nice of them to also offer gluten free buns and re-fill coke.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Decent Burger for a Decent Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I got taken here on my second day in Riga and was promised a decent Burger. And I got just that, no more, no less. Worth a pop in esp if you're looking to stick to a budget.

• Visited November 2013