“The perfect little restaurant in Riga”
Review of Bistro Priedaine - CLOSED

Bistro Priedaine
Cuisines: Central European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant / bistro is awesome!
The design is really nice and modern retro style if one can say that. Art on the walls and nice furniture.
The staff is really friendly, and there is tasteful music in the background.
We had a good beer, some pasta and the entrecôte and all of it was delicious and perfectly cooked.
We had no desert, but the pies were looking good!
We will return definitely!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Lovely place in the lovely neigbourhood. You feel at home but getting served! Perfect combination!

I tried both lunch and Sunday brunch. See there a lot of familiar faces and they all seem to know each other.

Definetely book a table in advance as you might have to wait in line otherwise!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I found this place on Riga live website and wanted to try it because of the report. My wife and I were exploring the Art Nouveau main district when we came about this place. We were ready for lunch so we stopped in. Friendly courteous staff multi-lingual, and a very original reasonably priced menu. Lunch with a glass of wine each and lovely imaginative desserts was under 40Euros. I can highly recommend this restaurant without reservation. There didn't appear to be any tourists except us, clientele appeared to be local business people.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We found this bistro accidentally and we were so lucky. My wife had a salad with herring, I had the borsch and the "Komm morgen wieder" pancakes. Everything was delicious and honestly: just for the pancakes I would return to Riga again!
Food: awesome
Service: our waitress didn't like to smile
Interior: very nice
Value: great

Reviewed February 17, 2014

A wonderful place to stop for a bite to eat, and much more affordably priced and better food than many of the restaurants in that area. It's also just ten minutes from the Old Town and well worth the short walk. I especially like the homemade pasta dishes and tea. The desserts are usually good as well. The bread is excellent. There is also an affordable business lunch and Sunday brunch.