“Kayak round riga”

Tours In Riga- Day Tours
Ranked #3 of 69 Tours in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours in Riga provides different tours in Riga. Daily Old Riga Free tour starts at 11 00 from St Peters church and lasts about 1,5 hours. We provide you with information about Riga and Latvia. Many sightseeing places and their history. Also: bicycle, kayak, segway, tram, sports and other tours available! Our main aim is for you to be happy, relaxed and informed at the end of it! See you in Riga!:)
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is a must! Ive never kayaked before but it was a gentle pace and Toms was a great teacher. Beautiful sights, Toms had great knowledge of the city and even spotted some beavers for us. Cannot recommend this enough!

There are newer reviews for Tours In Riga- Day Tours

Reviewed May 19, 2013

WOW is the best way to describe my experience with Toms Broduzs tours.

I took both his biking tour, and his night-time kayak tour, and enjoyed them both very much. Toms is knowledgable, having a degree both in history and also guide certification, and is willing to answer every question I came up with-and there were a lot!

I also took Another tour with the Smile Group - a Walking tour- and was much happier with my experience with Toms at www.toursinriga.lv

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I'm a local and I did Riga walking tour together with my foreign friend. Toms is a great guide and he is giving INTERESTING information. All the "must see" places are included and much more! I recommend this tour even for locals - most of the stories will be something new for you!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We are a group of 8 friends who met each other as students, already more than 45 years ago. Since the beginning of the nineties we make a yearly city trip. This year to Riga where we made a walking tour, guided by Toms. On a beautiful sunny day in May he showed us, during a 7-hours-tour (!), proudly his city and told us a lot about the history of Latvia, the political and social backgrounds and the everyday life. He is an excellent guide. We do recommend him highly. Thanks Toms.

1  Thank Hans v
Reviewed May 6, 2013

As I am a local, not much surprises me in Riga, but I wanted to do some fun things with two friends who were visiting me from the United States. It was great! Not only was the tour fun, but I also found out historical things that I did not know about my own city. Toms is a fun, positive and very knowledgeable tour guide - the best in the city, I can assure you!
If you are tired of the same old - follow me, look at this, listen to me - type of tours, then this is a must!