“If you want to be held in contempt.....”

La Rocca Night Club
Ranked #7 of 48 Nightlife in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: La Rocca - Revolution is the biggest nightclub in Latvia. When the weekend comes to Riga, Club La Rocca - Revolution is definitely the place to be seen at! The club's unique design will take you to a different world filled with beautiful club goers dancing to the latest beats and partying like there's no tomorrow.
Arnhem, Nederland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If you want to be held in contempt.....”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was here some years ago now. Horrible place. The staff is very uninterested and unfriendly when you enter. The entrance fee was 5 lats. I asked for a receipt or some other form of proof of payment which they were reluctant to provide. When I walked in I could choose between going left or right. After taking a right turn and going through some doors I suddenly found myself in the casino. When I turned around to let me in the bouncer refused me telling he didn't know me. When I tried to explain I just came out of the same door he pointed out I had to ask one of the present hostesses when she pointed out I could go in the bouncer still refused. I had to walk out iof the casione and around the block to get back to the front of the club. When I came at the cashier (same as before) I explained what happened and that I payed already. She said she couldn't remember. I told her then I was the one asking for a receipt. The lady got angry and suddenly a bouncer's hand was on my shoulder growling if there was a problem? So I had to pay again. Once in a friend of mine got too little change back. When he asked for it the bouncer had to come and the barmaid flung the change in his face while shouting. Very dodgy Russian place. I'd stay out if I were you!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Tieskewieske
VadimPavlovich, Manager at La Rocca Night Club, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
We are really sorry to hear about your negative experience in our club.

Since May our reception and security staff has undergone training aimed to provide better service and customer experience.

We will do everything to make sure that our staff is friendly and willing to help any customer.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hottest club per summer 2012”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

But could be deserted before xmas if new place opens. Last year, Club Push was still hot... now closed.

La Rocca is big with mostly locals and Russians. And most merry young.

Ok place, but too much local music..

1 Thank janmanden
Vadikcoma, Manager at La Rocca Night Club, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Hello, good to hear about your experience and thanks for sharing it!

We are doing our best to keep our music up to date in order to please as many customers from different countries as possible. We have 3 dance floors with house, r'n'b and Russian music. Our goal is to make sure that each customer can find his favorite spot in our club.