“Excelent food and one of the most beautiful restaurants that I've ever seen.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Akhtamar - CLOSED

Akhtamar
Cuisines: Eastern European, European, Armenian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The restaurant seasonally reopens on 1 May 2016.
Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
“Excelent food and one of the most beautiful restaurants that I've ever seen.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

My son Dario and me (we are the Italian mother and son!) went to Akhtamar very late and a very kind lady took our order anyway.
I'm very sorry I couldn't send my review before but we'll never forget you disponibility and kindness.
Our Best wishes,

Gloria and Dario

• Visited July 2013

• Finnish first
Uppsala, Sweden
“Amazing restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Nice place to sit and relax and just fantastic food! Don't miss the opportunity to taste the delicious meals at this fantastic and cosy family run restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sukiasyan
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“Lovely restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

The restaurant has a very nice atmosphere. From the street downstairs, you don't espect this much space and lovely setting. Guests got plenty attention and we had a pleasant talk with the waitress. We had a tasty soup and two different cold starters, nicely balanced in taste. The main course was also satisfying, but honestly...I would'nt recommend the Armenian wine. For a few more dollars you should go for more stronger in taste. And the desserts were too sweet for our taste and maybe too much after a satisfying dinner.
Over all I would recommend this place, especcially because they ask more then reasonable prices for tasty food.

• Visited October 2013
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was a great restaurant . Excellent food, good service and reasonable prices. Everything was nice. They even took a photo with us and send it to us after we got home. We enjoyed the food and the relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013
Riga, Latvia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I like this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Nice restaurant close to central station. Me and my husband have been visiting this restaurant regularly. friendly atmosphere, good treatment and rich food and drink selection. Also good price to value ratio. Don’t forget to taste Armenian pomegranate wine or pomegranate vodka!

• Visited August 2013