All reviews pyramid restaurant old town separate shower business hotel great hotel room service short walk comfortable hotel within walking distance room was spacious breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay excellent location convenient location art nouveau district nice breakfast mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice hotel with great view from Sauna and gym. Walking distance to the old town. Breakfast not As good As on 'other side of the park' located Radisson Latvija (these two Radisson are close by, same park view.

Trip type: Traveled on business
RadissonBluRidzene, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear NorthStarMagic,

Thank you for staying with us while visiting Riga! I am happy to see that you enjoyed our rejuvenation facilities and great view from Sauna and gym. Your feedback is highly valued as it can improve experience to our guests. Could you please be so kind and share with me some comments what would you like to see in our breakfast buffet. As all of the Radisson Blu properties work with the same standards, it is a pity to hear that you saw differences in between us. My e-mail address is: Kristine.Urbina@radissonblu.com and I would really appreciate your comments.

I hope that overall you had a nice time with us and we hope to welcome you back again!

Kristīne Urbiņa
Guest Experience manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel with very good facilities for conference and training.
Good food although portion aren't very big.
Perfect location!
Nice room and helpful stuff, always available to help you out.
Definitely to be considered for staying in Riga.

Trip type: Traveled on business
RadissonBluRidzene, Front Desk Supervisor at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AndreaF6465,

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Ridzene hotel!
We are very glad you've enjoyed spending time at the property, thank you for mentioning our stuff and room's facilities!
Our goal is to make each and every guest feel as comfortable as possible and I'm happy we have met your expectations!

We will be happy to host you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've stayed there few times in last 3 months, once in May and once in August and all the times I was impressed by the level of personal attention (on pre-stay, while the stay and after the stay). The rooms aren't super modern, but clean, spacious and quiete. Inner ambience of the hotel is very relaxing and calm, I never seen tons of tourists there or mass movements. It is also an interesting and unsual for Riga, atrium-style architechture inside - lovely. Breakfast is good, not great, but enough choice and tasty a la carte selections (free). Again to mention - all glass Piramida restaurant where the breakfast is hold is very receiptive for sunshine - which isn't too common for Riga, hence a very delighting experience to seat inside. While the hotel not necessarily ticks all the boxes for a proper 5 star hotels (even in Riga there is a great choice of hotels nowadays), but somehow it is took me by service and attitude and comfortable rooms.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear xsauth,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. The fact that you highlight our hotel's cleanliness, good breakfast, comfortable rooms and stuff's attentiveness means a lot to us!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is in a great location, super clean, with friendly, professional staff. I had one small issue with my bathroom, reported it in the morning, and by the time I got back to the hotel in the early afternoon, you never would've known the issue had existed. I thoroughly recommend this hotel for leisure or business travel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Richard!

Thank you so much for your kind comments and time you've spent to share your thoughts with other travelers!

The team and I couldn't be more happy to know you've enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you for a next visit to Riga!
Have a great day!

Best regards,

Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was clean and tidy and the staff helpful. It is also very close to the old town tourist attractions which made things very convenient.

This is certainly not a five star hotel as advertised. There is no swimming pool and the facilities and ambience is more like a four star hotel. I did not find a lot of variety for the buffet breakfast and they did not redo my bed or replenish the supply of the complementary free drinking water during the room service.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
RadissonBluRidzene, Guest Relations Representative at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Dear Dwipanjan,

Thank you so much for sharing your honest opinion. It is disappointing to hear that our hotel did not meet with your expectations. Please, accept my apologies for all the inconveniences. I will definitely share your feedback with my team and we will look into your comments to make an improvements!

Overall we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, especially highlighted our convenient location, friendly team and spotless hotel. :)

We hope you had a great time in Rīga!

Best wishes,