Bellevue Park Hotel Riga
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
OK Hotel(Riga)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstram stopold townday tickettrams and busesfloor restauranthotel receptiontop flooracross the riverlovely parkpublic transportnice hotelfitness roomsmoked salmonsuperior roomshort breakthree nightstakes about minutes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2011

The thing i liked the most about Riga is people. Even if they don’t seem smiling or friendly (excepting the staff), when you ask them something, they make your problem their own problem and won’t let you go, without giving help- Latvians are just charming. We stayed at Maritim Park Hotel not far from city center. We used their special offer and got huge double room for 2 nights, and an hour of relaxing massage for a nice price, also we could use different saunas for free, and of course we did:) That was totally nice of this hotel. The second thing I liked about it was a bar on 11Th floor- it’s good even just for sitting and enjoining the city view, all the rest was very good, but usual. In total I would put 80 points out of 100.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LapetiteMadonna
Liene_Maritim, Guest Relations Manager at Bellevue Park Hotel Riga, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2011

That’s so nice, to hear these words about our nation, thank you, hope to see you in Riga again, and thanks for putting our hotel such a high grade.

Reviewed January 20, 2011

We really enjoyed the hotel. Arrived a little early but for a surprise our room was ready.Great place at reasonable price.Everything you need after a long trip- clean comfy room, excellent service, tasty food, massage and free Internet. Spa aromatherapy thy offer is fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Liene_Maritim, Guest Relations Manager at Bellevue Park Hotel Riga, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2011

Thanks for accentuating our advantages, it feels great to get such a positive feedback.

Reviewed January 19, 2011

Nice place to have a rest. Well-conditioned and comfortable rooms, view on the park, good service and nice breakfast alternative.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

Thanks. We really care about providing a good rest and a comfort to all of our guests.

Reviewed January 17, 2011

My husband and I stayed in this hotel in october 2011. I booked a double non-smoking room, but the young man on reception gave us a tween room. He says that they have no double at the moment.
That room was dirty and with a strange smell I asked him about another one. He found another double with fine view :)). On the 9th floor.
When I asked him about internet he says that I need to pay for connection in the room :)) Ok, next morning I was trying to buy this feature and a women on the reception only gave me a code and says that internet is free :)
I have to say that internet doesn't work on the 9th floor. It was very bad because this hotel trying to invite business travellers. We were on business in Latvia but I cannot connected and had to do it on the first floor.
Breakfast was fine, but nothing special.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank Irina_Moscow

Dear Irina,we really had definite problems with wireless in our hotel, but since October a lot is done to improve the situation and now we provide fast, qualitative connection in any point of our hotel. It’s essential for us to create all conditions for your work and rest, I’m 100% sure you would be satisfied if visited us now.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

I spent a week in Riga and can’t help admiring it and wishing to visit it one more time. I love the hotel I stayed at. What can I tell you about Maritim Park Hotel? Do you love your home? That’s it. It feels like I am at home surrounded by good people who are always nearby to help you. The food is delicious. I do miss it right now. As I come from Japan, I thought I would be a stranger in Riga, but I was wrong. The city is so hospitable that seems to be my native town. Here I’ve got acquainted with a new style called Jugendstil. I’ve never seen so beautiful buildings before. They are really unique and were designed with a good taste.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo

We are glad you liked Riga so much, and it’s a pleasure to hear that it feels like home in our hotel. That means we’re trying not for less.Thank you.