Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel
$130
$223
$130
  • Breakfast included
Bellevue Park Hotel Riga(Riga)(Great Value!)
$64
$60
Hotels.com
$94
$82
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Centra Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
$61
$89
$86
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
$61
$55
$240
$224
Priceline
1,965 results
All reviewssky barold towntop floorlarge hotelcity viewa business class roomsuperior roombusiness tripfamily roomnice barhotel guestsbreakfast buffetan upgradefreedom monumentcentral locationvisit rigavita
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed for the first time in Radisson Blu Hotel Latvia, and had been looking forward to the stay as I had been recommended to stay in the Hotel.

The Hotel is huge with some 24 flors in the one building and about 10 in the other, so arriving o the Hotel at arround 17.00 you would imagine to find more than one persen at the reception - wrong - only one person was at the front desk and even though I and others where quewing up to get our rooms, the other staff, more or less ignored our pressence, and moved on to do other things, than checking us in.
Once ready to check in, the receptionist asked med if I would like to have an upgrade (Against a small fee), which I declined, and as a reward I got a very noisy room next to the elevators.
I went back to complain about the room and was then give a free upgrade to a superior room.

Then one should think that everything was perfect, but the room was so small it was difficult to do much else than lie on the bed, there is a bed and a fancy chair in the room, but you need to be size small to be able to use it - rooms are definetely to small, my recomendation would be to go for the standard rooms in the older part of the hotel, they seem to be somewhat larger.

The Hotel even charges its guest to use the spa/swimming pool, arround € 22, so unless you realy need this, I would leave it out.

Radission is normally known for a high standard of breakfast, and for sure the standard here at this hotel is higher than most places in Latvia, but still not the satndard I'm used to at other Radissons in the region.

Bed are absolutely OK, but as they take up 50% of the space in you room, it also should be.

Selection of TV Channels is somewhat poor

Room Tip: Ask for a larger room if you need to work while staying at this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
RadissonRiga, Executive Assistant Manager at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Mortennielsen,

Thank you for posting your comment on the Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija following your stay here in April and may I offer my sincere apologies for the poor service you have experienced on your arrival at check in, it is certainly not indicative of our usual standards and I thank you for bringing it to my attention so I may take remedial action as the complete guest satisfaction is our goal at our hotel.
I also regret to read that our hotel room didn’t meet your expectations, I would like to explain that standard and superior rooms in this hotel are ~ 20 -25 m2, if you like bigger rooms I advise you to book a business class room, which is ~ 40m2.
I would also like to inform you that hotel guests are welcome to use ESPA Riga Active Leisure Area with pools and saunas from 7.00 – 9.00 AM complimentary, it is free of charge also for business class room guests.
I very much hope that you will consider staying with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel should you decide to do so.

Frank Weidlich,

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Location is just perfect just 10 min away from old town. Hotel has excellent breakfast with omelet cook. Hotel complex has 3 bars the best being the skyline bar with an amazing view.
Rooms are well equipped and cozy. You can even order sushi from the room service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
RadissonRiga, Executive Assistant Manager at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Jopi81!

Thank you for your nice review about your stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija in Riga. I am very glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed our city centre hotel and its F&B services.

I really appreciate your feedback and do hope you will come back to visit us soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was looking for hotel in Riga witch is easy to reach by car and with indoor parking. This hotel matched perfectly to my needs. Location is perfect, you can get to old town just in few minutes walking. View is absolutely fantastic from higher levels, breakfast is generous and staff really helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
RadissonRiga, Executive Assistant Manager at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear DNPA,

Thank you so much for your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija. It is a pleasure to learn that our hotel matched your needs! I highly appreciate your feedback and sharing it with other travelers on Tripadvisor. Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Frank Weidlich,

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Good location for business and some leisure in between. Old town is close by. The ESPA is very nice with an 18 meter swimming pool. Book your SPA access when you book your room - much cheaper that way! Stayed on 22nd floor - spectacular view over Riga. My second stay and will be back for sure. In house Sushi restaurant also does room service - great Sushi too!

Room Tip: Request a room 9th floor and up for better views
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Veren S,

Thank you indeed for your kind feedback regarding your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija. I am glad that the accommodation and service was on high level as complete guest satisfaction is our goal.
I will be happy to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We didn't stay at this hotel but visited the Skybar and it was worth the 2 lats that we paid to get in for the magnificent view that greeted us. We sat at a table along the left hand side of the bar which had really comfy seats and by sitting on the left you get a view of the old town and all the beautiful spires and we enjoyed lots of yummy cocktails which were very reasonably priced. The service was very good and we sat and savoured both the cocktails and the view. The view from St Peters is fabulous but by coming to the Skybar you are able to enjoy the 360 views in more comfortable surroundings. I would definitely recommend a visit here - you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Take a seat at a table on the left hand side of the bar for views of the Old Town
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Biffro,
I really appreciate you taking your time to write your really nice comment about our Skyline Bar. I feel happy that you enjoyed our cocktails and service. It was truly pleasure to serve you and I will be glad to welcome you again to visit also other hotel outlets.