“Great place to chill & delicious tea”
Review of Kama Tea Hub

Kama Tea Hub
Ranked #18 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Riga
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kuching, Malaysia
“Great place to chill & delicious tea”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Kama tea house is one of the most chilled, comfortable and welcoming places I have been to for tea. I am a tea enthusiast so was looking forward to trying some of the teas on offer. I got to try some Pu-erh tea, which was delicious but I wanted something different. I ordered spicy chai tea but I was informed they didn't have all the ingredients. Boris suggested he make me a custom tea, and after listing the suggested ingredients, I agreed. The tea was really good and came in a huge pot, I took my time and enjoyed the peace, surroundings and conversations with Boris who was really helpful and knowledgeable about tea. If you like tea, want to chill for as long as you like, are tired of coffee shops or just want to try something different, this is the place.

• Visited July 2014

Vilnius, Lithuania
“Cozy cozy cozy...”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

That is one of the coziest tearooms I have ever been to. Though the girl who serviced us was not very friendly, but the place itself was little bit magic. Here prices are high, but we ordered smallest teapot, but it was big, more than enough actually.
Also there was some boardgames we enjoyed playing. On a cold winter day, it was amazing!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Guste M
“No food-serving in the evening!!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The place looks so charming, but there is only serving of drinks and sweets in the evening. We were there around 7pm - and looking for food:-)

• Visited July 2013
Riga, Latvia
“place to gain your inner peace”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Amazing place! Perfect to hide from hectic city life. Enjoy great, wide range of teas, sweets, food in peacefull atmosphere. Love it!!

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pure Love and Magic”
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

A little piece of heaven. Great service, amazing teas, "slow food" and other lovely treats. You just feel like staying there all day, recharging your energy and enjoying the good atmosphere.
Best Yerba Mate I ever got, served traditionally in a Calebasse-Mate Bowl with a Bombilla. I just love this little place of pure magic, genuine care for teas, and different traditions from all over the world. The owner has put her heart in the details, and creates a space of feeling at home.
If I was living in Riga, I would come there all the time.

1 Thank Stinna S