“I would definitely return”
Review of International SV

International SV
Ranked #6 of 1,053 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Russian, International, Latvian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: International menu, mini dishes, freedom of choice, original design and service philosophy create new culture of public catering. The chef's inspiration is the best traditions of European and Asian cuisine with new, modern techniques.Contemporary minimalism combined with great lightening system creates an incredibly a great ambiance.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I heard about this restaurant from a colleague of mine, so I decided to try it out.
Service and food quality exceeded my expectations. First of all we got compliments from the chef before and after the meal, which was a very nice gesture. I tried spicy tomato soup with baby octopus and jalapenos, fried catfish fillet with white bean puree, and as a dessert banana flambe with chili and vanilla ice cream. Portion size was just perfect, and price reasonable. I'd say it's average 20 EUR per person for a 3 course meal (excluding drinks). Sevice itself, was professional, kind waiters and good timing.
Location is a little out from the city center, but it is worth it! (Don't worry there is a tram passing by every 10 min.)

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I found this restaurant on Tripadvisor last year. I booked table for a birthday celebration. They called me back even if I had a foreign number to get the spelling right for the name. When we arrived they had really made an effort to make it extra nice. They had prepared named napkin holders and decorated the table really nice. We had a super dinner there and the service Alexandra gave secured the top score. It is a bit outside the centre, but worth the drive.

Will come back at my next visit.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

There were some things about this restaurant I really enjoyed for example the complementary garlic bread was amazing as were the cocktails. I also really enjoyed my salmon en croute and the cheesy mushroom crime brûlée. However. My crab tempura was a bit too creamy and sickening. This is a nice restaurant but I have tried nicer in Riga and I don't think it was worth the trip out of the city centre, personally.

1  Thank navangirl86
Reviewed March 22, 2014

a bit away from the city, but trams are available at every 10 minute interval. ambience,service is very classic. Food portions are smaller, but again if you are looking for qulity and not quantity then you will not be dissapointed at all.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This restaurant offers tasting portions to enable you to try more of what's on the menu... We had 6 dishes between two of us and it was ample.. I'd recommend the fish soup, beef Wellington and the stroganoff.. The cheesecake was to die for! Not slap bang on the city centre but worth the 5 euro taxi ride, or you can take tram 11! Our bill was 50 euro for two including three glasses of wine so really reasonable considering the standard of the food!