“Veri good tour of the citi!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Smile Line Day Tours

Smile Line Day Tours
Ranked #4 of 68 Tours in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: Smile Line provides different tours in Riga and Latvia with guides in 18 differnt languages! Is it walking, bus, bycicle or kayak tours, we have it all! proffesional guides that will always give you advice on things to do in Riga whilst you are here! Our main aim is - happy and informed visitors of our city who remember this experience and have good memories about Latvia!We work daily from 10 00 o`clock 365 days a year Look for the Yellow Umbrella in the Town Hall Square!See you in Riga!
Stockholm, Sweden
“Veri good tour of the citi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Excellent tour to discover hidden side of the city. Gunta was my guide and I was ectremely satisfied by her competence and kindness.

Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very interesting and fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I came to Riga by one of Talinks cruise boats and wasn't very sure of what to make of the place. I soon was encountered with a very nice tour guide called 'Mikhail' who showed me and my family around Riga in very good time with a very reasonable price, managing to show me all the main attractions. I could see he was very knowledgeable of the area and also shared a lot of passion with the city. He also showed us the best restaurants to eat in and answered all of are questions in a straight forward Mannor. Thank you very much Mikhail.

1 Thank Sigi O
Vibo Valentia, Italy
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Definitely recommended! Thanks Mikhail and Gunta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have done the old town tour in the morning and the Jewish one in the afternoon. Really interesting! Definitely worth it!

1 Thank onofvv
Duiven, Gelderland, Netherlands
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was a very nice tour:) great tour guide Gunte! Recommend it! If you want to see more of Riga they can help you whit everything and that is relaxed

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great tour, great guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

My family and I arranged a tour to Sigulda, Cesis and Madliena prior to our arrival in Riga. The booking process (through Edite) was completed with ease and all of my queries were quickly responded to. Although Madliena is not a place of interest to general tourists we wanted to visit the graves our my great grandparents and Edite structured our tour to include this. Thanks Edite!

Our guide, Andra, was very professional and it was a pleasure to spend the day in her company. Andra is very passionate about her work and her knowledge of Sigulda, Cesis and Latvia in general should be commended. Both Sigulda and Cesis are very beautiful places and it was nice to see more of Latvia outside of Riga.

A long day but a very enjoyable day!

Visited July 2013