“Excellent Tour, Reasonable Price”

Smile Line Day Tours
Ranked #4 of 69 Tours in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: Smile Line provides different tours in Riga and Latvia with guides in 18 differnt languages! Is it walking, bus, bycicle or kayak tours, we have it all! proffesional guides that will always give you advice on things to do in Riga whilst you are here! Our main aim is - happy and informed visitors of our city who remember this experience and have good memories about Latvia!We work daily from 10 00 o`clock 365 days a year Look for the Yellow Umbrella in the Town Hall Square!See you in Riga!
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour, Reasonable Price”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Took a tour with Edite, from Smile Tours this weekend. Was surprised that I was the only one touring, but he was gracious enough to give me a personal tour for the group price.

I have to say, I learned a lot about Latvian history and culture, saw many nice examples of architecture and generally enjoyed it. Would definitely recommend!

Sean - USA

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Sean M

Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Old Town Tour in Riga and Day Trip to Jūrmala”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My sister and I walked on a guided tour in Riga's Old Town and also took a day trip to Jūrmala the next day. And we could not have wished for more perfect guides!
Very friendly, knowledgeable and well-organised, both the German-speaking lady in Riga and Ilma in Jūrmala, whose English is flawless.

Thanks to them we learnt to love and appreciate Riga and Jūrmala even more, after hearing all those interesting stories on history, architecture and culture.

We strongly recommend Smile Line Day Tours if you want to make your holiday perfect!!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Olga G
Lappeenranta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Old Riga, new point of wiew”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I spend my xmas time at Riga and met a guide Gunta at Town Hall square.
First I was a bit suspicious, but made a deal for walking tour aroud old Rida.
After 2 hours I find out, that I could not find anything better than stories of Gunta.

She was really able to tell very interesting stories about old Rida and its history.

There is internet and there are books about history, but Guntas lively stories are just beating all that written history.

Everybody, who likes to enjoy new information about Old Riga, hunt Gunta at Town Hall Square and enjoy her stories...

Mr Teddybear

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Harri E
New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent walking tour”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had only one day in Riga (30 Oct. 2012) and wanted a hefty dose of historical description, etc. as I toured the the old town on foot. Michael of Smile Line tours did a great job as guide for our small group as we walked around. I highly recommend Smile Line and Michael in particular.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Eidziunas
belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“very interesting Art Nouveau tour”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

On October 18th 2012, we took the (more than) 2 hours art nouveau tour with guide Mikhael.
He speaks very well English and knows all about art nouveau.
We can highly recommend this tour! Shows you much more, than you get from a booklet, by doing it yourself.

Visited October 2012