“Little Gem In Riga”

Stock Pot
Ranked #95 of 1,018 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Mexican, Contemporary, Soups
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Value for Money? Yes! Tasty Food? Yes! Clean and cosy? Yes! The perfect place to stop and have a bite whilste on your lunch brake. The Stock Pot will be on my list the next time I am in Riga ( Make sure it is on your of "to do list" ). Well done and keep up the good work!

stockpotriga, Owner at Stock Pot, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thanks for the great review and so glad you enjoyed your visit, Linda myself and the team try as best we can to offer affordable interesting food for mainly the lunch time trade.
thanks for taking the time to post

There are newer reviews for Stock Pot

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Fantastic lunch spot with a great food and great service. The butter chicken is excellent and I can't refuse their smoothies as well. A rarity in Riga--a place with excellent food and service plus cheap prices won't hurt your pocket. Stockpot's a keeper!

so glad you enjoyed the butter chicken, most people do and it is on every Friday. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and hope to see you again

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Just returned form this great place, we arrived less than half an hour before they closed yet they made us feel very welcome indeed, we both had the red Thai curry which was superb, like proper home cooked food, tasted great, healthy and was a good sized portion..my mate liked it so much he ordered more and ended up finishing the rest they had. Prices are very good and I cannot think of one bad point, it was like eating at a mates house..
In short, really tasty, no gimmicks food from people who make you feel like a friend rather than a customer. A must go place.

1  Thank Stu7C9F
casinogrand, Owner at Stock Pot, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

It was great to meet you guys and so glad you enjoyed your food. Hope the rest of your trip went well and hope to see you again,
Thanks for making the effort in writin a review,
Linda and Richard

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This place serves great vegetarian food with amazing prices. We were just going to have a drink here first, but I decided to have a vegetarian chilli con carne as well. I asked for a smaller portion which turned out to be quite generous. I think it only cost about a couple of lats and tasted great. My vegetarian friend was gutted that she'd already eaten somewhere else, but as it was evening she got to enjoy a free cheese plate with her alcoholic drink.

1  Thank Tiiaonthemoon

great to hear happy customers and we realise the importance of at least a couple of veggie options that should be as interesting as the rest of the menu.
Thanks for taking the time and we hope you enjoyed your trip to this great small city,
Linda and Richard,
ps next time you visit a couple of bottles of aspels premier cru suffolk cider would be your ticket for free food for a week

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Visited the Stock Pot on August 27th.
Had a nice & spicy Gazpacho and Tikka Massala (and a complimentary cheese plate with my beer).
Needed another beer to cool me down, Quite a difference after the other restaurants on my trip!

My advice: read the menu on their website (in English) before you go there, because the menu isnt in English in the restaurant (although they will help you if you ask)

2  Thank Gadzuric

Thanks for the review and so glad you enjoyed your food. We do have English menus around but not on the Blackboard, maybe we forgot to offer, sorry.
Thanks and hope to see you again,
Linda and Richard