“Terrible! I wish I can tell how the service was, but I didn't have any!”
Review of Riviera

Riviera
Ranked #17 of 982 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Oradell, New Jersey
“Terrible! I wish I can tell how the service was, but I didn't have any!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I walked in today at 7:10 p.m. into Riviera restaurant and told the hostess that I would like to have a dinner. She escorted me to a table (I was alone) and brought me a menu and the wine list. After that... nothing happened! The restaurant was almost empty and two waiters were serving the only two other tables that were occupied in the room I was sitting but nobody - NOBODY - came over and asked me if I'm ready to order. After twenty five (that is 25) minutes of waiting I left. The funny part was that when I was leaving the hostess didn't even asked me why. In case you wonder who I am and if I was properly dressed etc. - I'm a CEO of a multinational corporation and I was wearing pants and a jacket!

• Visited January 2014
12 Thank Mark9792

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Scotland
“Very popular and good value”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The restaurant came on a reccomendation. It was a great choice. The quality was excellent and service efficient. Not somewhere for a quiet evening but if you want a buzzy atmosphere it is perfect. Very good value. 55 LVL for two courses and wine for two.

• Visited December 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Very cosy restaurant with good food”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

A small cosy restaurant with good service (although I don't think the head waiter could speak a word of English), however the food was really good despite it not being cheap. I had the carpaccio for starters which was okay but my duck main and the chocolate fondant dessert were incredible. Worth a visit.

• Visited November 2013
Riga, Latvia
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Squeezed us in as fully booked. Best restaurant I've been to in ten years. Staff were friendly and couldn't do enough. Food was excellent

Visited November 2013
Moscow, Russia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice and romantic”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Good food, excellent menu choice! A bit crowdy tough. Relatively good prices. Decent wine choices. One of better places in Riga. Pleasant staff as well.

Visited November 2013