Good place to stay in Riga:
+ Huge suites with all facilities: kitchen, tableware, wash-machine...
+ Good location
+ Adjacent cafe "Lido" with cheap and tasty breakfasts
- Any hotel service is for additional price: be ready that nobody will clean room, change towels, bedlinen...
- The noise from elevator (lift) can cause discomfort at night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel RIGAAPARTMENT GERTRUDA is located in city center at 54 GERTRUDES street and is just 15 minutes walk or 5 minutes drive to Old Riga. There are 19 studio, one, two or three bedroom apartments with everything you might need during your stay. Each our APARTMENT has: - Fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, fitted with all necessary cutlery, fridge, microwave and electric kettle. - Bathroom with either bath or shower, washing machine, hairdryier, towels for each guest as well as liquid soap/shampoo. - Living room with comfortable sofas and large flat-screen TV with satellite channels. - Bedrooms features double or single beds with bedclothes, wardrobe and black out curtains. All apartments have Free Wi-Fi internet access. On the ground floor there are a ''must visit'' restaurant LIDO, well-known for its wide choice of traditional Latvian dishes with good atmosphere and friendly prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your RigaApartment Gertruda Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.