“probably the only raw food restaurant in Riga” 5 of 5 bubbles

Raw Garden
Ranked #6 of 23 Dessert in Riga
Cuisines: European, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: This is a restaurant that has raw food as well as heated vegetarian food. Perhaps you could add a raw food category.
Riga, Latvia
“probably the only raw food restaurant in Riga”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good not only for lunches (5 EUR 2 dishes), but also for cakes that we always order for birthdays - totally worth it, everyone loves them while not believing they are raw and healthy! You can also buy some raw food supplies there.

Visited May 2014

• Finnish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Raw Vegan Paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

By far and away this is the best vegan experience in Riga. The value is great, the food is awesome and service is wonderful. We ate there twice and brought a friend the second time. They have 3 or 4 specials a day – we tried a variety of both raw and cooked vegan dishes as well as a goji berry/cacao nibs smoothie which was awesome. The raw “risotto” was great, cabbage soup, stew and, oh yes, the raw “snickers bar” and “cheese cake” were out of this world! Can’t say enough good things about how great the place was. If you are vegan – especially raw vegan – this place is not to be missed when you are in Riga!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Brighton
“Delicious and healthy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

€5 for a soup and main combination. I had raw beet soup with a chickpea stew. My partner had a warm spinach soup with raw pesto salad. We washed these down with cherry smoothies. All in all, extremely tasty food that felt really fresh and healthy. I think we'll be back before we leave Riga!

1 Thank MichelleBrighton
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“insanely good raw avocado cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

i called the restaurant day before, and ordered the raw avocado cake. They were very flexible with the choice of what i wanted in it and they could do it with one days notice.
Service was great. The cake was ready for me to pick up right on time , and a lovely lady gave me instruction of how to keep it etc.
The cake itself...mhhh, it was insanely good. So delicious, that i could not have enough of it and wish i had a recipe so i could attempt it myself. Will try and find something similar online. So refreshing and so delicious. Will definitely go for it again. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sydney, Australia
“Tasty food. Daunting for dumb tourists (haha)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I went to this place and originally I thought the service was bad as it was a busy place and we were standing and waiting for a table. The waiters kept walking past and no one smiled or said hello. After a few minutes of that, I realised that you're supposed to order at the counter (which I thought was just for takeaway).I guess it was my fault but It would've been nice if a waiter could have told me to order at the counter or at least said hello.

Once I spoke to a waiter he was really nice though and even though there is no English menu he was able to tell me what all the items were. He was a really great waiter, the one with the glasses. The smoothie menu was in English.

I went there for lunch. He said they don't have a proper menu until 4.30pm. They had two cold soups, some vegetable wraps and cooked vegetables. We got the latter two and they were delicious! I'd recommend going later when they have more options though. The lunch was 3.5€ for a dish.

If you like your smoothie to be cold, maybe ask if it has ice and mine didn't which made it a bit gluggy.

I would definitely visit this place again!

• Visited January 2014