“Great company”

Latvian Tour Guides Tours
Ranked #16 of 69 Tours in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: Our professional, friendly guides are carefully chosen for their love of Latvia`s great history, its rich culture, myths and legends. They share our passion for superb service and entertaining tours. There is no more enjoyable way to see the very best of Latvia!
Madrid, Spain
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great company”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I went for a day tour in private to Vilnius (from Riga) and it was a fantastic day with my guide Janis. During the way between cities he explained me many things about life in Latvia and Baltic countries in general and already in Vilnius I really enjoyed the 2 hours tour in a bus and later walking 1-2 hours around old town with him.
Very friendly guide with a perfect english.
Definitly I would recomend this company and Janis to everyone who want to made a tour there.
This company is based n Riga but they operate tours not only in Latvia, also to Lithuania (like I did) and Estonia.
Janis after that day it is also a friend. Thanks

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Felipe-Alonso-M

Sundsvall, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect overview of Riga history”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Went for the Grand Riga tour with Ilze and she did a great job of taking us through the city. Before the tour she asked what we mostly want to see and learn. We got exactly what we were looking for and more. Booking the tour was very easy and the communication was excellent.

Visited December 2012
Antalya, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The very best way to be introduced to Riga”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Visiting Riga for the first time with my husband we decided to take a Grand Riga Tour. Inese, our tour guide was fantastic. She was extremely knowledgable, friendly and flexible. Inese showed us so many interesting things in Riga. This tour also included a great part of Riga opossite side of river which we would never explored by ourselves.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank aronandnysa
Vejle, Denmark
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What an awesome day out!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Thank you Janis for making my first-time trip to Latvia very enjoyable!

It was such a wonderful experience and I was very happy with the tour! Janis was very knowledgeable and I learnt a lot about Latvia and the Sigulda Region.

The weather was a little unpredicatable to begin with, but turned out to be an amazingly hot day! The tour would have been possible either way though :)

Janis took me to some fabulous castles, bob sleigh & luge, grotto and more! So much to see in this area!

Thank you again and I highly recommend you (Janis) to anyone taking this tour! :)

Mel (Denmark)

Visited July 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Couldn't Ask for Better”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My family just got back from an 8 day trip to Latvia. We spent Monday through Friday traveling around Latvia and also to Estonia. Janis was our driver and he was great. His English was near perfect and he was very flexible with our schedule. He even stayed overnight with us while we visited relatives in Rujiena. He let us choose what we wanted to do, but also was willing to provide suggestions. We all were very happy with our choice and would recommend him to our friends/family visiting Latvia.

Visited June 2012